Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Man cant wait to ball in them!!!! Might pick up another pair tomorrow as well

my first KD ever! cant wait to ball also, has anyone balled in these yet? how do they compare to kobe or hyperfuses?

i balled in my Christmas editions. Theyre really narrow.. But IDK i love them especially the traction cutting to the basket
smile.gif

anyone see this?

via NTSMs FB page

[h6]
Nike Santa Monica

Launch Update:

Where else can you find the Zoom KD III EA Sports Edition? No where else but here -Nike Santa Monica - 8PM on Thursday, February 17th!

KD III EA Sports Launch Information:
Wristbands will be issued on Thursday, February 17th @ Noon

***You may line up a half hour before noon for wristband distribution. This will be strictly enforced and anyone lining up before 11:30am will be asked to leave***

We ask that everyone with a wristband line up 30 minutes prior to 8pm on Thursday night so that we can organize the line numerically - we will start selling at 8pm.

ONE wristband per person.

Wristbands DO NOT guarantee a pair of shoes or guarantee a size - wristbands ONLY guarantee your spot in line for this launch on Friday.

ONE pair per person may be purchased.

EA Sports...It's in the game.See More
[/h6]

Originally Posted by s dubl

anyone see this?

via NTSMs FB page

[h6]
Nike Santa Monica

Launch Update:

Where else can you find the Zoom KD III EA Sports Edition? No where else but here -Nike Santa Monica - 8PM on Thursday, February 17th!

***You may line up a half hour before noon for wristband distribution. This will be strictly enforced and anyone lining up before 11:30am will be asked to leave***

We ask that everyone with a wristband line up 30 minutes prior to 8pm on Thursday night so that we can organize the line numerically - we will start selling at 8pm.

Wristbands DO NOT guarantee a pair of shoes or guarantee a size - wristbands ONLY guarantee your spot in line for this launch on Friday.

[/h6]
Whoa! My Loard! Better get there early and fast.. "I smell re-seller heaven"
Bring everybody Boys!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How much? $88?.. $200 easily on e-bay..

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by nadesico86

how do these fit compared to the kd2's?

Fits .5 size smaller

They fit half a size smaller in comparison to the 2's? Or they just fit half a size smaller?
The 2's were already pretty snug.
Just like the KD2's. Go for the same size
wink.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

anyone see this?

via NTSMs FB page

[h6]
Nike Santa Monica

Launch Update:

[/h6]
sf only? kill me.

It is good to see most of you guys were able to get your pairs.  Send us a private message if you have any questions on your order.  Make sure to include your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

laugh.gif
@ them releasing the EA version. Was trying to track these down a couple weeks ago and was told they would either release or be given away during this weekend. Guess now I know where they ended up. Love to have a pair but not paying that resell price. 

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

It is good to see most of you guys were able to get your pairs.  Send us a private message if you have any questions on your order.  Make sure to include your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray
Dude, I was there literally as 11:59 transitioned into midnight and the button "Add to cart" showed up and added them and checked out immediately. It did the counter thing, then the counter kept adding more time, and like I said, at the end told me I couldn't get them. I was immensely disappointed. I know there's nothing you can do probably, but just venting. Are these going to be in stores? If so, which ones? I just called the 2 OKC Champs and dude said he doesn't know, couldn't confirm either way.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn them extra pics of them elites look good..

why only NT SM exclusive?

prob because hes going to be there?

Just sucks because Im sure it will be mostly resellers that end up with em
tired.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Best 2011 ASG Shoe goes to..... thats right KD III BABY!

whoa
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this gets me excited anticipating my pair to come from ndc. might have to double up on these and get a pair after work

Got both the Kobe and KD ASG's.

KD's kill all the ASG's shoes this year IMO, the hologram detail on the sides are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
Dude, I was there literally as 11:59 transitioned into midnight and the button "Add to cart" showed up and added them and checked out immediately. It did the counter thing, then the counter kept adding more time, and like I said, at the end told me I couldn't get them. I was immensely disappointed. I know there's nothing you can do probably, but just venting. Are these going to be in stores? If so, which ones? I just called the 2 OKC Champs and dude said he doesn't know, couldn't confirm either way.
Sorry to hear you were not able to get them off our site. 
frown.gif
  You and a few hundred (maybe more) other people were doing the same thing.  Just the way it goes with limited online releases, not everyone that is trying for them can get them.  Hopefully you can find a pair.

Just to let you know, the timer adjusts itself based on the time it takes for people to check out and the number of people in front of you.  You will not lose your spot in line.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom