Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by KenJi714

This guy is like 7 feet tall in person no joke
laugh.gif
i means he listed at what like 6'10"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by relaxgman

i might pass on the asg instead i copped these.
5453285069_e024181c7c.jpg
where do i get these
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
got it off a nike retailer here in the Philippines. But please do check niketown.com its also there i think. What do you think of this colorway?

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

anyone else get a B.O. email from Eastbay on their ASGs?  yikes.... starting to get concerned.
The ASG's were on backorder when they became available for sale on 2/17/11 at 12:00 AM EST. 

We just received a shipment in for most of them last night, so most of the orders for them have already started processing and should ship out later tonight.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

anyone else get a B.O. email from Eastbay on their ASGs?  yikes.... starting to get concerned.
The ASG's were on backorder when they became available for sale on 2/17/11 at 12:00 AM EST. 

We just received a shipment in for most of them last night, so most of the orders for them have already started processing and should ship out later tonight.

EastbayRep - Ray

That is excellent news.  Appreciate the update..  Just to be clear.  I do not hold you personally or any of the other "reps" online responsible for what goes on with these releases.  I doubt if many others do either in this thread.  I think that for the most part I have been very satisfied with Eastbay Cust. service and their responsiveness.  My main suggestion would very simply be to do away with the countdown timer.  I don't think it does anyone any favors and actually confuses most of us more than assists.  If people have their watches/clocks/phones set properly then they should know what time it is.  When you release, you release.  Just my two cents.  Have a nice weekend Ray.  I look forward to seeing the KD3 ASGs in a few days.  Thanks once again for all your assistance.

EastbayRep - Ray
That is excellent news.  Appreciate the update..  Just to be clear.  I do not hold you personally or any of the other "reps" online responsible for what goes on with these releases.  I doubt if many others do either in this thread.  I think that for the most part I have been very satisfied with Eastbay Cust. service and their responsiveness.  My main suggestion would very simply be to do away with the countdown timer.  I don't think it does anyone any favors and actually confuses most of us more than assists.  If people have their watches/clocks/phones set properly then they should know what time it is.  When you release, you release.  Just my two cents.  Have a nice weekend Ray.  I look forward to seeing the KD3 ASGs in a few days.  Thanks once again for all your assistance.
No problem, we are here to assist.

About the countdown timer, I am just wondering how it would confuse someone.  Do you have some examples?

For us it is great, since we get a lot of customers calling us, e-mail us or chatting with us asking if we are going to carry a shoe, so we can just point them to the shoe on our website.  For the most part, we really have not received that many complaints about the countdown timer. 

Now for some bad news. 
frown.gif
  As I mentioned above, we received a shipment in for most of the KD3 ASG's last night. After looking over our system, I saw that we were missing some stock from that shipment, so I got a hold of the appropriate personal to look into this issue.  I was told shortly after that we will not be receiving anymore shipments in for KD3 ASG's, so any order we are unable to fill with the current shipment will need to be canceled. 
frown.gif
  If you want me to check on your order, please send me a private message with your customer/order number so I can check on your order for you.

EastbayRep - Ray

Now for some bad news. 
frown.gif
  As I mentioned above, we received a shipment in for most of the KD3 ASG's last night. After looking over our system, I saw that we were missing some stock from that shipment, so I got a hold of the appropriate personal to look into this issue.  I was told shortly after that we will not be receiving anymore shipments in for KD3 ASG's, so any order we are unable to fill with the current shipment will need to be canceled. 
frown.gif
  If you want me to check on your order, please send me a private message with your customer/order number so I can check on your order for you.
Glad that i just got my shipping confirmation then!

EastbayRep - Ray
No problem, we are here to assist.

About the countdown timer, I am just wondering how it would confuse someone.  Do you have some examples?

For us it is great, since we get a lot of customers calling us, e-mail us or chatting with us asking if we are going to carry a shoe, so we can just point them to the shoe on our website.  For the most part, we really have not received that many complaints about the countdown timer. 

Now for some bad news. 
frown.gif
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

What is the point of the checkout/shopping cart counter? It told me, or lead me to believe anyways, that I had gotten in and got my 13s and just had to wait to checkout, then after counting down (and magically adding like 5 minutes 2 separate times), it gets to 0 and then tells me I didn't get them after all and just waited 21 minutes sitting there grinning from ear to ear.

damn G...is there anything you cant get
eek.gif
eek.gif
very nice homie!

got my shipment conf from eastbay for my asgs. cant wait!!!!

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

EastbayRep - Ray
What is the point of the checkout/shopping cart counter? It told me, or lead me to believe anyways, that I had gotten in and got my 13s and just had to wait to checkout, then after counting down (and magically adding like 5 minutes 2 separate times), it gets to 0 and then tells me I didn't get them after all and just waited 21 minutes sitting there grinning from ear to ear.
The checkout timer is separate from the countdown timer I was talking about above.  The countdown timer is for new releases showing how much time is left before they are available for sale.  The checkout timer shows how long you may have to wait until you get to check out.  The checkout timer adjusts itself based on the time it takes for people to check out and the number of people in front of you.  You will not lose your spot in line.

The point of the checkout timer is to keep our website from crashing and to keep us from over selling on items.  When it comes to extremely limited releases like this one, if you get a timer over a few minutes, there is a good chance your size may be sold out by the time it is your chance to check out.  This is why I usually recommend trying to call in while also trying to place an order over the phone for limited releases.

EastbayRep - Ray

I'm still looking for these all-stars ... my closest mall that usually gets Nikes never got these, so anyone know where there might be extras?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i might pass on the asg instead i copped these.
5453285069_e024181c7c.jpg
where do i get these
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
got it off a nike retailer here in the Philippines. But please do check niketown.com its also there i think. What do you think of this colorway?
i love it, simple colorway. this is how i like my shoes, mainly white with a hint of black here and there. these will be copped

Man, the Durant line is stepping it up the last couple weeks.

First the ASG's impress, and now these EA's....two really nice releases, taking KD to the next level IMO

^ Still though. The 2's > _____.

A lot of them never released though. I wish the pair that KD wore in H.O.R.S.E. during the All-Star break last year released. Same with the grey pair with the orange outsole. And most of all, the VELVET HOOP's. The home PE with the blue speckled outsole and the away PE with the yellow speckled outsole were nice too. KD2 ASG. China's. Creamsicle's.

^Yea man you speak the truth on the colorways. It's kind've tough to say ones better than the other at this point for me just because the shoes feel very similar and obviously there are more 3's to come. The 2's were special but it could've been taken to the next level with some of the stuff you mentioned. None the less I'm impressed with the way this line is being handled latley with releases, id's, ect.

Back
Top Bottom