Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

very nice. Good thing they are widely available here in Southern California
pimp.gif

not the best pic, but glad i have an hour lunch to book it to the mall and back!

and yes, AGREED, best outta all the official all star pack! (not including Kobe OC's....lol)

scaled.php

dope photos fellas. I was not aware that they were coming in a special box since the last year's came in the same ol' orange box. I finally got my email confirmation from eastbay this morning
pimp.gif

Any KD NTers in S.M today/tonight for the KD Elite 11 drop?  I would love to attend, but I will have to wait for the next Chi-town KD appearance.  Great pics guys of the ASG.  Just like last years release, this most likely will be slept on by the "average" sneakerheads out there.

as a Kobe VI, AND a KD3 hater

it was really the materials that set it off, along with the different reds used throughout, and a translucent red sole to boot?

Definately haven't seen anything like this from nike before, and it just works, period.

but still... kobe 6 > kd3, but that's another topic, lol

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Any KD NTers in S.M today/tonight for the KD Elite 11 drop?  I would love to attend, but I will have to wait for the next Chi-town KD appearance.  Great pics guys of the ASG.  Just like last years release, this most likely will be slept on by the "average" sneakerheads out there.

it's not that all stars that i slept on....it's those damn creamsicles...
mad.gif

oh wow i just noticed that if you select no flywire for the underlay panel that it subtracts $10 off. was that always there?

Originally Posted by daaznfella

not the best pic, but glad i have an hour lunch to book it to the mall and back!

and yes, AGREED, best outta all the official all star pack! (not including Kobe OC's....lol)

scaled.php
Just ain't feeling any of the ASG kicks. maybe Im salty because Nike jagged the KD3 ID project by not making orange an option for the outsole idk......

Coming out party for the KDIII in my opinion.

I agree these are the best of the 3 major ASG releases, I am going to pick up a pair.

Back
Top Bottom