Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

yikes, would you say the weight isn't fair compromise when considering the padding and fact that you got blisters in them?

The material lining the collar is essentially sandpaper. No shoe should be lined with this material. Ever.

img_0019.jpg

img_0020.jpg

img_0021.jpg

img_0022.jpg

img_0023.jpg

more at: http://blog.23penny.com

Has there been any inkling whatsoever that either version of Scoring Title is going to be released for public consumption?

^No word yet.
Nice pics of the ********. Patiently waiting for those to go on sale. (I know i'm cheap)

I think he likes the KD3´s cuz he also was wearing the blackouts with white laces..

The ID´s are OK..but it would have been i real good look if he rocked the all-stars last night.

Those red ones that Mike Miller is wearing looks like a PE to me. You can't have a different colored tongue and base on the iD's. It also seems to have a red translucent sole which isn't an option.

Those ******** are nice, Deadstock as mentioned has them for $65 plus shipping and a few other places about $75, just ordered 2 and looking forward to wearing in the summer.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn still no word on ST right?
I may be wrong but I don't think we had more than a week's notice last year when the KD2 ST dropped, and they released on June 28th, 2010.  I could be wrong but I am pretty sure that is the timeline, so be on th lookout in about 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by kingferic

Those red ones that Mike Miller is wearing looks like a PE to me. You can't have a different colored tongue and base on the iD's. It also seems to have a red translucent sole which isn't an option.
red translucent is or was an option because my friend has em

Originally Posted by bahunt8

^No word yet.
Nice pics of the ********. Patiently waiting for those to go on sale. (I know i'm cheap)

I just picked up a pair. Champs has them for $69.00. I also used a $10 coupon at Champs so I paid $59.00.
They are great, especially that gum sole. 

Back
Top Bottom