Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Those ******* is growing on me

As good as they look in pics, I would say they are even better in person.  I am holding out that Nike and or Eastbay will mark them down and then take off an additional 20 % or so.  Maybe wishful thinking.

hoping the ******** release in my part of the world.. but as time goes on, i'm starting to doubt it..

and i'm starting to not like the scoring titles 'cause of how they went out against the mavs.

i guess i might do some iDs or something instead. anybody used the nubuck on them? debating between that or leather..

^let me know if you want me to grab ******** for you...

And I was hoping OKC's exit would deter guys from the scoring titles...lol

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^xmas days look good.

Hopefully it's easier to get Scoring Titles now...lol

Wait a minute, Doc. 
The Scoring Titles releasing ?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^xmas days look good.

Hopefully it's easier to get Scoring Titles now...lol

Wait a minute, Doc. 
The Scoring Titles releasing ?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I would put alot of money that atleast one cw releases...

1st pair of kd's...i was blown away by the amount of detail, and quality put into these, especially for $90...you won't regret purchasing, TRUST

happy.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

For those looking for some cheap KD's Choice Kicks Northwest have some on sale. It's only $5 shipping.

http://choicekicksnorthwe...com/collections/kd-shoes

Thanks for the link, I got a pair of KD1white/black for $93 shipped.
For anyone looking for KD1 white/red, try www.rogansshoes.com  I got a backup pair of size 11 for $68 shipped.
Can't comment on legitimacy of either site, haven't got shoes yet, but they both are real stores and promise authenticity.

Originally Posted by Arkansas Shoehead

Originally Posted by HOOD17

For those looking for some cheap KD's Choice Kicks Northwest have some on sale. It's only $5 shipping.

http://choicekicksnorthwe...com/collections/kd-shoes

Thanks for the link, I got a pair of KD1white/black for $93 shipped.
For anyone looking for KD1 white/red, try www.rogansshoes.com  I got a backup pair of size 11 for $68 shipped.
Can't comment on legitimacy of either site, haven't got shoes yet, but they both are real stores and promise authenticity.

I can't find KD 1 for $68 shipped.  Link?

EDIT: I found it

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

were the scoring title KD3 the only recent KD shoe with the clearer/stickier rubber on the outsole/bottoms?
No the Christmas KD3s had a translucent yellow sole.

Finishline.com has some KD3 for a really good price.

$59.98

That's a freaking steal. Anyone tried them on? I'm a 10.5 on the Kobe V's. Should i be same in KD3? i know everyone is different, but i wanna hear some feedback on this.

If i had $$ right now i would buy 3 pairs without even breaking a sweat

i'd stick to your true size, i wear a 10 in kobe ii-vi and i was able to get into the kd3 in a 10 comfortably... though i feel like i may have even been able to wear a 9.5 because it was a bit longer than what i usually prefer but not enough to make a difference

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

woah, really? i thought these things were selling
Except the limited ones. All KD eventually end up at outlet or get discounted. Not that many people are into KD

abcd0018r.jpg

This might be the single best colourway of any shoe, this entire season. I would walk out of there with every single pair that even remotely fit.

So after having played in my KD3s White/Black TB about 10x... I've retired them. They're comfy and fit alright, but they back is giving me blisters on my heel, and that's with wearing Elite socks + another pair for extra padding.

Hoping the 4s don't bother me, cause I liked playing in my 2s last year but I just can't take the blisters from these 3s anymore.

Back
Top Bottom