Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

^Good looks man. I'll check that out.
and zyzz you might be thinking about the asg's because the the id's never had that option.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

^Good looks man. I'll check that out.
and zyzz you might be thinking about the asg's because the the id's never had that option.

my friend made ID's. he made them patent red and has red sole.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

clear sole was an ID option?

NEVER saw that option and re-check every week or so.  Of course, its possible I missed it, so I will not cry Ducktales.
wink.gif

I have a feeling there would have been 2-3 pages devoted to that discussion and plenty of
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to go around if that were the case.

i think he's maybe mistaking a red sole and a clear sole... stating that ID's do have a "red" sole option...

but i think its quite obvious the M. Millers are PE's simply because of the color blocking.. you can't do that on NikeID.

I don't think I'll spend one dollar of my check next week until I hear somthing about those scoring titles
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

I don't think I'll spend one dollar of my check next week until I hear somthing about those scoring titles
laugh.gif

Funds sitting in my paypal...lol

Originally Posted by bib10

Matt- is that a PE or an ID?

i think it's Mike PE cuz we can't do this color on iD

I'm thinking the same thing, they look good.  Pride of South Dakota...

reassurance of why NT>SC

just read the ignorance in the KD3 thread. dudes talking about the thunder not having yellow on their jerseys SMDH.

I'm hooping in those all black KD3's right now and i think i like them better than my kobe V and my hyperfuses. they are a tad heavier, but they have way more cushioning in the forefoot and i think that is important for my game because of my frequent change of direction.

reassurance of why NT>SC

just read the ignorance in the KD3 thread. dudes talking about the thunder not having yellow on their jerseys SMDH.

I'm hooping in those all black KD3's right now and i think i like them better than my kobe V and my hyperfuses. they are a tad heavier, but they have way more cushioning in the forefoot and i think that is important for my game because of my frequent change of direction.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

reassurance of why NT>SC

It's 75% the same people on both sites.
laugh.gif

KD3 Orioles arrived yesterday. Fly as heck.

damn nothing on those st's yet ........... ******* colorway looking real good just copped the orioles cw

someone in AAC camp(nikebasketball asia camp) wears Zoom KD III Scoring Champ
inf from hk-kicks.com
attachment.php

the swoosh on the toe is killer.

I'm ready for homes and aways x2...

Very mercurial like as we discussed(soccer boot).  Good sign that they are on some random's feet in Asia.  Gotta believe those drop sometime this/next month.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

the swoosh on the toe is killer.

I'm ready for homes and aways x2...

Very mercurial like as we discussed(soccer boot).  Good sign that they are on some random's feet in Asia.  Gotta believe those drop sometime this/next month.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Pretty sure we went down this path last year.

Back
Top Bottom