Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

82626fc624a7c400cd7acc07f0dc0db660953be0_r.gif

Just release them. That's all we ask.

Might have just made my weekend to see those white ones with the swoosh placement.  I just hope they don't do the US released version different like last years STs with the clear sole Asia release and non-clear sole US release.

At this point, I will go all in on STs x 2 or 3 and wait for Black cements and Concords in the fall/winter and call it a wrap for 2011.  So much heat this year already.  Oh da mn forgot about Trainer SC2s Infared....
happy.gif

Alright so now we know they produced them. Makes me feel better that a release may be impending. I do hope that the aways release though. But either would be appreciated. And those bhm's up there are still my favorite 3. Nike should have dropped those and not the Kobe.

Patiently waiting for ST's, what if they only drop the away's here? I'd still love to get my hands on either pair

Nice to hear they actually released somewhere, even if it's in China. I'm assuming they wanted to do something special for China's KD visit so Nike decided to debut the scoring titles while he's there. Hopefully the US release isn't far behind and they don't make it different from the ones sold in China. It would be funny if they get the homes and we get the aways...

the coolness wrote:
I tried on a pair of these the other day and was very impressed. Can anybody tell me what options I should I go with to make sure they match the general release?

Right now I have it set to responsive cushioning and regular fit. Is that about right? The ones I tried on were the all black pair if it helps...

Check out the
Nike Zoom KD III iD Basketball Shoe
I designed at NIKEiD.com

So nobody wanted to help me out in the id thread. Thought I would try here. Anyone??

Originally Posted by Furrell

Looks like they are only dropping in China.

concrete info?

Based on KD's facebook, he implied they would release stateside just didn't know when...

Wore my "orioles" today..the students I teach during the summer said those are some hott shoes
laugh.gif

I like the oriole colorway..it's one of my favorites..

Top 3:

ASGs
Orioles
Black/Blue OG colorway

^^wish I could give you some advice coolness, but I haven't done an id yet...

I hope it's not a china only release, that would be really unfortunate. I also gathered from KD's response that they would release here, just with an unknown timeframe...please release!

1. Orioles
2. Scoring Title H
3. All Stars 
4. ********
5. Scoring Title A

Not much a fan of any of the other colourways.

The flagship colourway looks solid when it's just sitting there. The blue on black with just a hint of orange on the flywire. But damn do those look terrible when worn.
laugh.gif

Since everyone else is pitching in, i will too.

1. ASG
2. Christmas
3. Home ST
4. Home POP
5. Away POP

the coolness the responsive option on the id refers to the insole. My id's with the cushioned insole seemed a bit more comfortable than the gr pairs. I think the gr comes with responsive but I'm not completely positive

^^Those scoring titles sure look different in that colorway! Yep, those black/silvers look fierce! Thanks for the updates bib!

Originally Posted by bahunt8

the coolness the responsive option on the id refers to the insole. My id's with the cushioned insole seemed a bit more comfortable than the gr pairs. I think the gr comes with responsive but I'm not completely positive
Thanks for the advice man. I thought the GR was perfect so I might just keep it responsive and regular fit. Or cushioned since I'm a bit bigger than my normal weight right now lol.

Those black/silver are
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom