Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

you guys need to check the video of durant tossing it off the glass for harden in that all star game. saw it on his facebook page.
eek.gif
Ooooh!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

you guys need to check the video of durant tossing it off the glass for harden in that all star game. saw it on his facebook page.
eek.gif
Ooooh!
pimp.gif
Well damn..Durantcula to James (old man game) Harden..OK, alright..i see that OKC connect. They was just hoopin together in the Drew League in LA. Durant played in the Goodman League in DC this summer too..wearing the Xmas KD3´s..Drew League wearing the All-Stars. Now in the Philippines wearin the Wolf Greys.

KD is definitely my top 3 favorite NBA players right now..those highlights are crazy
pimp.gif

Bout to wear my KD III ASGs today to Cooperstown Hall of Fame ceremony
smokin.gif

^ Thanks for the info. Would rather wait it out though.

Anyone know where I can find the ea kd3 in a size 9? Been looking but can't find it. Thanks in advance

^Nice!

So, does it look like the home scoring titles are releasing? We're at the end of July and still no word. If August comes and goes, then I'm assuming the worst....

Anyone know where i can get the allstar or xmas for close to retail, and any other colorway for way below retail?

Speedolrac - Congrats on picking the ea's up. I been looking fir a size 9 for like 2 months now.

Sill no news on the scoring titles?

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Stop your griping and get us some answers! 
happy.gif
happy.gif

You making a run down to HOH N.RIV end of this week for some BG32s and rattle their cage about when these ST3s are releasing?

Anyone know where i can get the allstar or xmas for close to retail, and any other colorway for way below retail?

Originally Posted by pimpindnice

What size are you looking for?  Not sure about Xmas and ASG, but many other colorways can be found for less than retail @
 choice kicks northwest and deadstock shoes.

size 13, and i was really looking for the ASG and xmas to be specific as im only interested in the ******** outta the other pairs

Speedolrac - Damn. How much did they run you? If you don't mind me asking. There one on ebay. But they want $300.

Back
Top Bottom