Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by pimpindnice

Anyone know where i can get the allstar or xmas for close to retail, and any other colorway for way below retail?
HOH Dallas still had the KD Xmas on Sunday when I was there...If someone can get you a sku # for Footlocker, you might be able to stock locate them...

I need to bust out my All stars.. the shoe is too damn clean.

and
pimp.gif
 Niketalkers helping out each other

WickedxCL - Town East? Cause I didn't see them at north park or I would've picked them up with the 50. Smh

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I need to bust out my All stars.. the shoe is too damn clean.

and
pimp.gif
 Niketalkers helping out each other
Yeah I need to bust those out as well. Gonna bust my ******** soon.

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

WickedxCL - Town East? Cause I didn't see them at north park or I would've picked them up with the 50. Smh

Yeah bro, Town East...u can still use the vip coupon, it expires on the 7th...

Appreciate that, well ppls, can someone hit me with that sku # for Footlocker for the XMAS

the style code on my box says:
417279 700

idk for sure if that is how you do it but i think you can just go in and tell them this code, and they can stock locate them.

the style code on my box says:
417279 700

idk for sure if that is how you do it but i think you can just go in and tell them this code, and they can stock locate them........................IS THIS HOW YOU DO, JUST TELL THEM THE NUMBER?

found a champs that had the Xmas in 13 in town east BUT i live in NC, anc the dont do phone orders, OR SHIP TO OTHER STORES, help anyone?

found a champs that had the Xmas in 13 in town east BUT i live in NC, anc the dont do phone orders, OR SHIP TO OTHER STORES, help anyone?

They don't ship to other stores?  They lying fam, call customer service on em 
laugh.gif

I'm starting to think the ST's aren't going to drop 
tired.gif

For those who are looking for the KD all-star and Xmas, Champs and footlocker at town east mall have them.

Sorry for the phone pics.

20110805203128.jpg

20110805204710.jpg

Back
Top Bottom