Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by alsasam

Does anyone know if the Home Scoring titles were a china release or an entire Asia release?? Goin to Japan on monday I'd pick em up

Just a China release.  KD had a tour in China.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Anyone have purchase experience from RMK?

Never ordered kicks from overseas before.

Legit as they come man...Im from australia, took me about a week to get my cg 11s from them. 

RMK and Kicks-Crew are legit as they can come..their shipping is quick too imo..especially coming in from overseas..

Earlier pics showed a much more subtle detailing on the upper.

This:

21orja9.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This:

getIconLogo.do

The first ones look to accentuate the details by putting dots at all the contact and end points of the letters.

The 2nd ones look:

I'm starting to think I can live without the homes. Dont know how much I would actually wear them. I just don't want to regret it later on.
Might just make another id if the aways don't come out.

Wore Playoffs today.

It was hot as !$$# out today and being black leather kicks they did not breathe well. After 10 min of being out, I couldn't wait to switch shoes.
laugh.gif

a5kh2s.jpg

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Earlier pics showed a much more subtle detailing on the upper.

This:

21orja9.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This:

getIconLogo.do

The first ones look to accentuate the details by putting dots at all the contact and end points of the letters.

The 2nd ones look:

When and where will these be available in the US?

Got a pair at the Nike outlet and wore them balling last night. Pretty good shoe to ball in. Anyone know if the all star game editions are available anywhere still? Haha I'm hella late on those pair probably.

They're still great looking shoes, but after the 1751st non sneakerhead person asked me why I wrote stuff on my shoes I'd be pretty damn done with wearing them.

And you know that would happen A LOT too.

Both the bhm and that silver pair are sick. Im starting to getting impatient waiting on the scoring titles. Any US release info yet? Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom