Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Very nice entourages my friend, very nice.
Incidenally, I finally got around to ordering mine 3 weeks ago. It will be a while before they arrive with all the packages coming from China this time of year.

Ordered with yellow laces though. 
happy.gif

Fellas, purchased a pair of size 11 Scoring Titles for $155 off the Bay which was a good price.
However, I noticed they have a good bit of yellowing on that clear sole and also going up on the sidewall.
Do you guys think I should keep em or return them?
Anyone else with the scoring titles have yellowing issues?

Man I'm so sad that I missed out on the Mike Miller PE's. Can't even find a 10.5 off the Bay...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Fellas, purchased a pair of size 11 Scoring Titles for $155 off the Bay which was a good price.
However, I noticed they have a good bit of yellowing on that clear sole and also going up on the sidewall.
Do you guys think I should keep em or return them?
Anyone else with the scoring titles have yellowing issues?
Haven't seen it on mine, however I imagine it is inevitable.   One of the main reasons I am contemplating just wearing the heck outta 'em next summer.  Unless by some crazy chance, I have the opportunity to have the man himself sign 'em like I did the kd2 ST.  Gonna hope for another one this year, but due to all the hype building that may be another longshot.  So would have doubled up on either Weatherman or Nerf if given the opportunity.  Guess NIKE has enough of our money this year.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by gentry187

MemphBoi glad you got your pair. Now I wonder how many KD III entourages are out there?
pimp.gif
He got mine in yesterday, mailed em out to me already, so theres at least 4 that we know of..our three and Leo's pair lol 
pimp.gif

+1 I did for a fellow NTer from Australia. I've seen some guy on YouTube post his too. Best ID I've ever created.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How do these fit compared to the Kobe 6's/5's if anyone knows? Might try n grab the Christmas colorway. Always liked the 3's just never picked a pair up

Anyone know of a website that I can get the following for a reasonable price:
1) grey/yellow
2) mike miller pe
3) scoring title
4) texas away
Size 11 or 11.5
Trying to finish my 3 collection, find them much more comfortable, but less stylish than the 4.
Thanks in advance.

so mad at myself for not ordering the ornage/blacks. by the time i checked in here, it was too late for size 11

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

so i checked nikeid to see if i can make a creamsicle colorway, ended up making this
lKbcR.png

And that price....jesus. Early xmas gift to myself?
Nice! Inspired me to try to make reverse Cream 2's
nike-kd-ii-blue-orange-PE.jpg

Came up with this

2mwht9h.png

Royal blue, can't do it with photo blue -__- Otherwise I'd cop forsure.. Still tempting tho

Edit: Medial ID 
pimp.gif

143fgp0.png

Check your local Marshall's cause they're blowing out tb colorways. Picked up the white and green ones for $29. Saw the white and black colorway but only in large sizes

Back
Top Bottom