laugh.gif

*no diss

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

not feeling those Elites.. alil too wild for my taste

says the guy that wears the creamsicles and teal hyperfuse
laugh.gif

*no diss

even though them hyperfuse and durants are bright and wild, they were one color. Ask Never wear them. he knows what im talking about

these Durants are all over the place..

Im just sayin

^^^^^^^^^^

I feel you

creamsicles and teals are
smokin.gif

its just by the looks of it you have the same taste of shoes that i do. thats why i kind of found it odd that you didnt like these.

elites are
smokin.gif

Those elites are okay I would agree with Fresh that there a bit wild but nice design.

I hope they can release some kd shirts for the 3's.

My thing is which style is gonna be released cuz the eastbay/footlocker pics have a different midsole than the "newer"pics..

compared to these...

I plan to get 2 pair anyway.ima get the colorway he was wearing at the nike skills academy and the blackouts.Im assuming the ones he wore during the academy are the final product.If you take a closer look the midsole/mudguard points upward where the outrigger would be.they said earlier that they will release a blackout colorway..and the black/royal blue,white/royal blue is def gonna release..these other colors i dunno bout them but id like the black/white/del sol to come out..id get em.And as far as the elite 11 KD3..they get a bit too much going on..like the 3m idea though.

My dude told me they are HOH Only AND get this, comes with the NBA Elite game. How's that for gimmick.....

SERENITY NOW....INSANITY LATER!!!!

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

My dude told me they are HOH Only AND get this, comes with the NBA Elite game. How's that for gimmick.....

SERENITY NOW....INSANITY LATER!!!!
similar to the hyperdunk a couple years back. wish they didn't make it a package.

Im still not sold on this shoe. The KD1 took a while to grow on me, the KD2 i feel in love with soon as i seen real pics and the KD3 just sucks.

Wondering if the drop of the EA shoe is affected at all by the fact that the video game release has been pushed back?  Is the Drop on or around the middle of this month still a go?

Saw the samples. Not a fan of this shoe. I might change my mind once I see more colorways, but the first three I saw were "meeeeh".

nike-air-max-lebron-viii-new-colorways-wall-teaser.jpg

They look
pimp.gif
in this picture, I like how they took out some of the blue and added in black instead, I'd definitely buy this pair.

Back
Top Bottom