Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Just got back from HOH... They still had plenty of the KD's and the Brons. Picked up the KD's and wow these are amazing IMO. 
I definitely had to go up a half size tho, and I don't have wide feet. They didn't feel any lighter to me than my KD II's but definitely 

didn't feel heavier.. I believe the KD III's are a few oz. lighter (I may be mistaken tho).. Lower cut than the II's for sure but I prefer that

. Very clean look from the top...Kind of reminds me of some of agassi's  from the 90's or something....A word of caution 

tho, since these are 3M they crease like a mother! If this is something that bothers you or you plan on wearing these casually for the 

most part you may want to consider wearable shoe trees. I literally walked around the house for 5 minutes and these things have creases 

that look like old sprouting tree roots LOL! Not a big deal to me as these will only be used to hoop in. Anyway, just wanted to give a big

thumbs up to nike and KD on these. Ill try and post a review in the review section in a few days after I get some court time in 
pimp.gif

any info on this pair? just browsing some kd3 pics and saw those at my search...

Originally Posted by jrjmd

any info on this pair? just browsing some kd3 pics and saw those at my search...

EA Sports NBA Elite edition. Was set for a slight re-design and to my knowledge got completely scrapped because the game itself was scrapped.

thanks very much for the quick reply man...i guess we wont see them anymore then.

early on i thought nike had completely failed with this one....christmas version completely switched my thought
love em

KD3's just recently started growing on me. Usually don't like lowtop shoes but I actually like these. Cant beat em for 87 dollars.

Just picked up the last sz. 10 Pikachu
laugh.gif
 from Nike Santa Monica today.  Glad they lasted this long.  I thought was gonna miss out on these.  Nice shoe, especially for only $53.

Originally Posted by bballkid11

60136a634f427cf58f0676cbde1e1c9c887dce4b.pjpg

Decided to throw the Xmas shoes on Durant Fathead...lol.....

Just having some fun...
roll.gif
roll.gif

i thought it was funny that you had to stack some stuff up so the shoe would be in the right spot. what shoes is he wearing in the fathead picture?
i have a reeeeally old "fathead"...cardboard cutout of michael jordan that i got about 10 years ago and he is wearing penny flight ones. I thought about cutting those out so i can put some of my jordans under his feet 
laugh.gif
 but never did.

Can't believe the nickname is actually catchin on lol

" Yo I got those pikachus son!"

Would sound mad silly in person lol

laugh.gif
 id like to grab all the shoes u just posted about...wish they just took striaght VISA.  will have to settle for foams only

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by bballkid11

60136a634f427cf58f0676cbde1e1c9c887dce4b.pjpg

Decided to throw the Xmas shoes on Durant Fathead...lol.....

Just having some fun...
roll.gif
roll.gif

i thought it was funny that you had to stack some stuff up so the shoe would be in the right spot. what shoes is he wearing in the fathead picture?
i have a reeeeally old "fathead"...cardboard cutout of michael jordan that i got about 10 years ago and he is wearing penny flight ones. I thought about cutting those out so i can put some of my jordans under his feet 
laugh.gif
 but never did.
He's wearing the Blue Chip home PE

Back
Top Bottom