NIKE KILLSHOT IS BACK APPARENTLY

Greens are back up on J Crew. I guess the rumor was legit. Sorry tonytobacco tonytobacco no 14’s.

9E57CE7B-8BF6-43BC-8161-921FB6C9A95F.png

Went ahead and copped. The blue joints are one of my most worn shoes. Just need those burgundy mesh joints to restock.

Went ahead and copped. The blue joints are one of my most worn shoes. Just need those burgundy mesh joints to restock.

Same. Burgundy pair replaced them for summer though. So much better for the Texas heat.

The comfort is there on these, though? Looks overly flat with minimal support. And narrow too?

I love green but those do nothing for me for some reason
Yeah i think its the gum sole. Looks good with navy, green not so much. I cant think of another sole that would work either. Im prob good on em if they hit ndc

My sights are set on this right now
66821367_357947991784779_294355140018314457_n.jpg

The comfort is there on these, though? Looks overly flat with minimal support. And narrow too?
Not narrow, plenty of space. Comfort levels never occured to me so i guess thats a good thing. They dont hurt... The leather is butter soft. I dont know where youre getting lack of support from.

On second thought yeah id cop greens. I love killshots and ill forever take what i can get.

As much as I love kelly green Im confused why they chose it over dark green considering the other two colorways were dark red and dark blue. A nice forest green wouldve been money

Last edited:
Yeah i think its the gum sole. Looks good with navy, green not so much. I cant think of another sole that would work either. Im prob good on em if they hit ndc

My sights are set on this right now
66821367_357947991784779_294355140018314457_n.jpg

Really looking forward to that colorway. I’ve been wearing daybreaks nonstop lately. Still tempted to grab the undercovers but the back/top heel piece needs to get the saw.

Last edited:
Purchased my first pair of Killshot's today. Super pumped for how versatile they are. Also I am glad to hear that the leather is good on these.

I actually got caught in some sudden rain in my navys once and they didnt hold up that great

Back
Top Bottom