NIKE KILLSHOT IS BACK APPARENTLY

I think I need to get the maroon pair in leather. The mesh pair from Jcrew is cool, but I prefer leather.

How is the white and gray swoosh pair look?

They NEED to drop a colorway that has a dark base like yesterday. I fully appreciate these finally being available in my size but 4 colorways that are basically identical except for the swoosh is so lazy and uninspired. The navy and oil gray might as well be the same shoe. Really wish idve copped the gray instead though

1573089622654.jpeg

1573089748056.jpeg

Where dey at?

Why not do a round of the gray leather version with different color swooshes? Gray/red would be fire, green too. Winter is coming ffs

Or how bout this? Try different materials. Cordoroy, denim, satin, whatever. Cordoroy killshots would probably be a knock out. Theres so much they could do to make these something special but they ignore them for more colorways of air max 97s and 90s and max tailwinds. Nobody is asking for more air max 97s right now, the time is way overdue to switch it up nike. Let me run your Killshot department if you dont think you have anyone who can cut it. These should be one of your biggest models.

Last edited:
Cord base, denim toe rand and heel/lace hole panel/ swoosh. Just do it and thank me later.

If you dont get cute with the gum sole you cant lose with that formula

First killshot purchase with maroon leathers at clearance store. For 40. Had to cop

Just joined the fan club. Gonna go back and look at the racers. Throwback kicks growing on me more and more

I've never had a pair of these, but they remind me of the internationalists, which I love and have had a lot of over the years. Does anyone know if the fit is similar?

Are they smaller, bigger, what would you say the differences in fit are?

They couldnt be more different, i dont really know where to begin.

From what i remember, my 2014 ints ran kind of short. The killshots seem to have plenty of room now but not in a sz down kind of way. Ints were cushioned, shots are not. Ints sit higher on the ankle, and have overlays for support. Shots are kind of just a piece of leather with a toe and heel guard. They sit low and flat. You could wear them to pretty much any occasion because of the clean and sophisticated simplicity. It has a slim toe profile that sits almost flush with the outsole. The ints are a running shoe, killshots definitely are not.

Any difference outside of colorways of the pairs sold through NDC and Jcrew?

Any difference outside of colorways of the pairs sold through NDC and Jcrew?
there was a comparison some pages back. if I recall correctly the NDC pairs had a slightly lighter gum sole. not sure if it was just a difference in batches or what.

Snagged a pair of the leather Maroons in my size over the weekend from NDC for $72 including Tax.

I was worried about my mesh maroons not holding up over time.

Always half size down on these for anyone wondering...

Snagged a pair of the leather Maroons in my size over the weekend from NDC for $72 including Tax.

I was worried about my mesh maroons not holding up over time.

Always half size down on these for anyone wondering...
Half size down? My tts feels right on the money. Prob one of my best fitting shoes

I went 0.5 down on the two pairs I have also cause they felt a little long to me. makes them a little narrow though and I have to wear thin socks

I went 0.5 down on the two pairs I have also cause they felt a little long to me. makes them a little narrow though and I have to wear thin socks

it’s like a comfortable snug though.

the leathers stretch out more than the mesh ones so at first I was wearing thinner socks but now I can wear any socks.

I tried to go TTS but the fit felt a touch sloppy. I could have lived with it but half size down is perfect for me.

Hyper Blue’s (copped on disco) came in, and generally, I’m happy. I was holding out for the OG navy’s, and I realize they finally went on disco on NDC and J Crew. Alas, it don’t come in time as I already copped this pair from ROOTED during a stellar sale. Anyway, I appreciate the deviation from the preppies.
528CEA91-ABE8-4F04-B3B8-07D3247EE5B9.jpeg

Via US11. Now that J-Crew is on Chapter 11, seems like Nike is making those Kilshots as “SP”....
9D1F08EE-DB46-4621-B67B-1161B7D150D2.jpeg
1845D22E-AB2B-406D-8D20-D8859CD12DBA.jpeg
57C3D5AA-97F2-45D3-B9FC-3A6374B6DE24.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom