NIKE KILLSHOT IS BACK APPARENTLY

I think J-crew just filed BK right? but meaning re-org, not shutting down copmletely?

That's correct. J. Crew filed chapter 11, which means they're restructuring debt. They will remain fully operational for the foreseeable future. If the reorg doesn't work out, then they might be forced to file chapter 7 - that's where the company is chopped up and everything is sold off/liquidated.

Lots of folks see the word "bankruptcy" and immediately assume the worst case scenario (chapter 7). Not the case here. J. Crew still has a pulse...at least for now.

That's correct. J. Crew filed chapter 11, which means they're restructuring debt. They will remain fully operational for the foreseeable future. If the reorg doesn't work out, then they might be forced to file chapter 7 - that's where the company is chopped up and everything is sold off/liquidated.

Lots of folks see the word "bankruptcy" and immediately assume the worst case scenario (chapter 7). Not the case here. J. Crew still has a pulse...at least for now.
tumblr_on8utdogbN1um2igbo1_r1_400.gifv

Yeah, J.Crew will still be around for a minute. I recommend you guys continue to check out their weekly sales. For sure they will continue to have them while this pandemic is happening.

I agree with some of you, the latest pair of Killshots that I bought from JCrew is not great in quality as they were before. It's made me want to wear them less.

Oh, it was Chapter 11? Didn’t read the article carefully and since that kind of system didn’t really exist in my country (I know we do have something like that now), tend to believe the bankruptcy basically means gone though..... Sorry for posting the fake news.

these dropped outta nowhere on Nike. Already sold out and i hope they restock
8291B034-FAE9-4285-85F6-4917989D26B6.jpeg
B10DF33F-2A2E-4241-9AA9-5528798430F1.jpeg

Also been hoping for a Killshot 2 with a red swoosh would love that also would love the blacks ones with the white swoosh from years ago to come back

these dropped outta nowhere on Nike. Already sold out and i hope they restock
8291B034-FAE9-4285-85F6-4917989D26B6.jpeg
B10DF33F-2A2E-4241-9AA9-5528798430F1.jpeg

I was debating whether to get them or not. I have 2 pairs of the Maroons. 1 mesh, 1 leather... decided to pass but that burnt orange is definitely nice!

Pretty certain that they’ll restock.

If I had known I would've got the burnt orange ones didn't think they would go that fast :lol:

I got one of each of the navy, the hyper blue, the lucid green, the maroon and oil grey's. Will try to add the burnt oranges when they restock.

Hoping for a legit black swoosh cause the oil grey while nice just don't look dark enough in some lights would prefer a legit black. Some reds and some purples would be nice too :emoji_fingers_crossed:

orange is clean, goes great with the sole. I can imagine those looking real good with some brown pants

i have the JCrews in Red and Navy, love them. I bought the latest Killshots OG in red and navy last week from Nike, because i had them in 2009. I remember them as ultra comfortable with cozy insoles. My impression is that the quality from this 2020 reissue isnt the same anymore. Insoles are not cushioned anymore. Can anybody confirm?

i have the JCrews in Red and Navy, love them. I bought the latest Killshots OG in red and navy last week from Nike, because i had them in 2009. I remember them as ultra comfortable with cozy insoles. My impression is that the quality from this 2020 reissue isnt the same anymore. Insoles are not cushioned anymore. Can anybody confirm?
Can confirm. My first pair for 2016 had better quality and comfort than 2020 pair that I bought earlier this year. Still good for what it is though.

^man sails are clean.....still need greens and maroons on disco.

killshots are heavy in my work rotation, but since going into the office hasn't been a thing anymore, these can wait lol

Got the orange on the restock and those Sails might just be the best one yet tbh

can’t wait for my pair of sails to come in

Back
Top Bottom