NIKE KOBE MVP TEE SHIRT???

i called and spoke with a customer service rep this morning. they told me that the warehouse hasn't received their shipments of the shirts yet and thatthey have absolutely no idea of when they are going to receive them and ship them out. they said that they are currently in the process of shipping out anyother items that customers have ordered along with the shirts.

this is bad news. they made is sound like it's going to be a long wait!

I got hosed too. $$%? If you don't have it (and no idea when you're going to get it), then why put it up for sale? BASSACKWARDS!

yea something does seem kinda odd. I've just been waiting for niketown to get em and the last time I called them (yesterday) they said the shirts were on a10 day delay or something. they got confirmation the shirts were being shipped to the stores but never received em.

btw, anyone kno where I can get the laker shirt beckham was rockin last night at the laker game!? it was a sweet lookin vintage one and I liked the faded lightyellowish tone and the slim looking fit to the shirt. can anyone help out?

during the checkout process - the ship time was 15+ days, at least that's what I saw and I expected to wait...did any of you not see the ship time?

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by georgehimself

The Re-up on NDC is here.

yup only size Ls are up. hurry if you missed out.

why are they putting up more shirts on ndc when the cats that ordered first haven't even recieved theirs
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

why are they putting up more shirts on ndc when the cats that ordered first haven't even recieved theirs
indifferent.gif

it's probably a cancelled order(s)....I thought everyone knew there was a 2-3 week ship date.

the MVP shirt that jack wore was on niketown.com and kb24.com but i guess they took it off.
my friend is kind of low stacked so i might have an extra medium. pm me if u are interested...

Dear Nike Consumer,

Thank you for your recent order for the Kobe Celebration Tee (style # 347875).

Unfortunately, there will be a delay in delivering your order. Currently we are hoping to ship your order by June 13th.

If you still want your order you don't need to do a thing. We will ship them when ready. If you do not want to wait and would like us to cancel your order you may do so by replying directly to this e-mail and letting us know.

If you have additional questions regarding your order please call 1-800-806-6453.

We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause.

Sincerely,

Nikestore.com

Just got that in my e-mail.

Damn, I was up during crackhead hours and there was a full size run, went to sleep then woke up and there was XL and L, few hours later there was justL.

A day later, they are all gone again. What the hell?

nike really doing a poor job with these shirts. I hope these get to my door before the Laker's season is over.

This was handled so bad. Hopefully they sell these at HoH. Do you think they'll restock this item?

What the F!!! I ordered the shirt when it came out within minutes and even posted here that the shirt was on sale at nike.com. My order shipped on May 23.

Today, I get this email from Nike.com. Not available for Back order? What kind of BS is this. It's not like I ordered a day or 2 days or 3 days after therelease date. SMH
Thank you for your recent nike.com order. Unfortunately not all of your item(s) were available, and are not available for back order.

Back
Top Bottom