NIKE KOBE MVP TEE SHIRT???

No, I am supposed to get my shipment tomorrow that is the delivery date. But the status hasn't changed since it said my order was shipped........

Larry: These were delayed and expected to go out around June 13th. You should have received an email stating this and giving you the option to cancel!

That is a customer service agent online. I received my order today without the Kobe Tee. So I went and asked about it.... And that's what he told me.

I never received a e-mail stating this did anyone else?

^Not how it happened for me. I got an email one day saying that my order shipped, got the confirm # and all. I got an email the next day saying that theshirts would not be in the order, cannot be back-ordered, and that I would be getting a refund for them. I got no option to cancel...

Your order is being shipped with the exception of the following item(s):

Qty 1 - Kobe Celebration T-Shirt, Black/Gold, size XXXL.
Qty 1 - Kobe Celebration T-Shirt, Black/Gold, size L.

Originally Posted by cmoweb

^Not how it happened for me. I got an email one day saying that my order shipped, got the confirm # and all. I got an email the next day saying that the shirts would not be in the order, cannot be back-ordered, and that I would be getting a refund for them. I got no option to cancel...

Your order is being shipped with the exception of the following item(s):

Qty 1 - Kobe Celebration T-Shirt, Black/Gold, size XXXL.
Qty 1 - Kobe Celebration T-Shirt, Black/Gold, size L.

Weird man. I never got anything just thought my shirt would be there. Hopefully he is correct and it will ship out on the 13th.

damn i really want this shirt. i ordered mine during the 1st restock and have yet to hear anything. mine is still on "in progress"

i got the email from Nike about the delay, but still where's my shirt?
nerd.gif

QUESTION: If the order is in progress and hasnt been charged yet... am I allowed to call in and have it put on another credit card other then the one Iinitially ordered it on?

And does anyone know what would happen if they tried to charge it an account that has had its number changed?

Originally Posted by mg2022

There's an auction on ebay to preorder the shirt. anyone think its legit?

if that's the same seller, that seller is pissing off his customers bc he told them it would be in May 2-.....not sure the exact date.

pre-order my +@+...he's just waiting like the rest of us.

Mine still says in progress and I never got an email or anything. Also does anybody know where on the NDC website you can access the online customer servicechat? I looked for at least 30 minutes and couldn't find that crap
laugh.gif

^Click 'Customer Service' on the bottom, then click 'Contact Us'. It says 'Chat online' under the second group of options.

Thank you for ordering with nike.com. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise by 6/10/2008. Weregret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. Your merchandise will ship by 6/16/2008. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipmentof the merchandise below, please click here to cancel.

To continue with your order, you do not need to do anything at this time. We do not anticipate any further delays, however, please be aware in the unlikelyevent that we are unable to ship your merchandise by 6/16/2008, FTC regulations require that your merchandise be automatically canceled.

Thanks again for your understanding and patience. We regret the inconvenience caused by this delay and look forward to getting your merchandise to you atthe earliest possible time. If you have questions, contact us toll-free at: 1-800-806-6453
Sincerely,
NikeStore.com

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom