NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Got drunk one night and doubled up on the grinces and BL.

The BL's are being sent but for some reason the grinches didnt pass their verifications. The timing was strange and it all felt really off.

My price was sub 500 but i wonder if stockx might be keeping stock on certain shoes?

What stops them from paying out the seller and telling the buyer items didnt pass verification?

Now everything is 500 and above and i refuse to pay a base price of that amount

Got drunk one night and doubled up on the grinces and BL.

The BL's are being sent but for some reason the grinches didnt pass their verifications. The timing was strange and it all felt really off.

My price was sub 500 but i wonder if stockx might be keeping stock on certain shoes?

What stops them from paying out the seller and telling the buyer items didnt pass verification?

Now everything is 500 and above and i refuse to pay a base price of that amount
Nothing stops them. If they want to speculate on future prices by doing that ... yeah, this whole resale platform thing is getting shadier by the week. Not saying they ARE doing that, but to your point, who would know? I'm already convinced they lie at times about sale prices to drive them up. FTL investing in GOAT really raised my eyebrow, since it seems like a way for a retail store to sell above MSRP without it being obvious. Of course, MAYBE there is something that prevents this from happening, like a contract with Nike etc.

Got an email from SX the other day informing me it was now open for business on the reselling of LEGO sets. That really pissed me off. Now you're gonna have clowns buying out things meant mostly for kids, because hey, I can make seven dollars. Taken to an extreme, a full-on resale culture can have a real impact on consumers in real life.

Got an email from SX the other day informing me it was now open for business on the reselling of LEGO sets. That really pissed me off. Now you're gonna have clowns buying out things meant mostly for kids, because hey, I can make seven dollars.
The Walmart sets are for kids. But have you ever been inside a Lego store? We're talking 300, 400, 500 dollar sets retail made in limited quantities.

The lego resale market and economy in general is gigantic.

Nothing stops them. If they want to speculate on future prices by doing that ... yeah, this whole resale platform thing is getting shadier by the week. Not saying they ARE doing that, but to your point, who would know? I'm already convinced they lie at times about sale prices to drive them up. FTL investing in GOAT really raised my eyebrow, since it seems like a way for a retail store to sell above MSRP without it being obvious. Of course, MAYBE there is something that prevents this from happening, like a contract with Nike etc.

Got an email from SX the other day informing me it was now open for business on the reselling of LEGO sets. That really pissed me off. Now you're gonna have clowns buying out things meant mostly for kids, because hey, I can make seven dollars. Taken to an extreme, a full-on resale culture can have a real impact on consumers in real life.

I hope they add more and more types of things and government takes notice and does something about the scalping increase.

The Walmart sets are for kids. But have you ever been inside a Lego store? We're talking 300, 400, 500 dollar sets retail made in limited quantities.

Oh, I’m well aware ...
9291484B-8F27-40D8-844C-222E42AAE3E2.jpeg

I only have these things because my six yr old is a mini Lego master. As you said, these things are expensive enough as is.

I’ve been collecting LEGO for years. Unless it’s a convention exclusive set they aren’t truly limited. All the sets you see at the lego store are mass produced and constantly restock for at least two years. Once the set retires that’s when the price goes up.
All of the expensive sets make their way to big box store sites like target, amazon, Walmart, etc. It just takes a few months after it drops at the LEGO store.

I’ve been collecting LEGO for years. Unless it’s a convention exclusive set they aren’t truly limited. All the sets you see at the lego store are mass produced and constantly restock for at least two years. Once the set retires that’s when the price goes up.
All of the expensive sets make their way to big box store sites like target, amazon, Walmart, etc. It just takes a few months after it drops at the LEGO store.
Those Lego stores are wild. There isn't even much product out. It's like a luxury boutique with select top dollar items on hand.

It was more just the principle about SX promoting it’s now a place to resell Lego. That’s what annoyed me LOL

So question.... with FL reservation process does that allow for better hope rather than the usual purchase online. Bots are a problem with online purchases but are to for reservations cuz I know I asked a couple of days ago. What's needed for the reservation if selected and it was said to be ID , code and something else. Bots cant show up to a store to make a purchase right?! Lol
Exactly. If all online pairs were allocated to stores, way more people would get pairs.

Bots can't show up to a store to make a purchase but family members/friends can. I'm not saying it approaches anything like the level of bots and yeah, more people would get pairs than right now but the resellers always find a way.

facts man! That’s just greed and wrong! Help someone out. Show some love. I got early access on Bruce lee V and missed my size I left the other sizes up and paid resell.
You're a very good person. I would have copped any size and flipped to pay for my pair.

speaking of chaos, what are all you guys favorite for the chaos kobe models

Chaos 4 or Chaos 5 or Chaos 6

its the 5 for me

Back
Top Bottom