Nike Kyrie 5

What if they slap us in the face this year and scrap the IDs? That would be devastating.
Might as well scrap the ids with these wack options they’ve had for the last 2 years..options on 2s we’re insane...what if they kiss us on the face and bring back good options? That would be the opposite of devastating. Gotta manifest the good bro

oh man, I was ready to come in here talking nonsense about the flytrap and how tight it is and then I was finally able to figure out how to loosen it up properly. These are going right behind the 1 for me for favorite Kyrie. Im in for alot of pairs.

and I always go TTS in Kyries. These have slightly more toe room than past models, but in a good way to me. The flytrap still keeps it contained.

Last edited:
oh man, I was ready to come in here talking nonsense about the flytrap and how tight it is and then I was finally able to figure out how to loosen it up properly. These are going right behind the 1 for me for favorite Kyrie. Im in for alot of pairs.
HELL yea bro glad you like em..i hope they keep up what they were doing for the 4s , mad unique colorways

and I always go TTS in Kyries. These have slightly more toe room than past models, but in a good way to me. The flytrap still keeps it contained.
Good to know. My TTS was a tiny bit snug with b-ball socks. So sounds like it’ll be perf w a tad more room

Nike-Kyrie-5-Black-Magic-AO2918-901-Release-Date-4.jpg

Nike-Kyrie-5-Black-Magic-AO2918-901-Release-Date.jpg

Nike-Kyrie-5-Black-Magic-AO2918-901-Release-Date-2.jpg

Nike-Kyrie-5-Black-Magic-AO2918-901-Release-Date-3.jpg

Nike-Kyrie-5-Black-Magic-AO2918-901-Release-Date-5.jpg

Nike-Kyrie-5-Black-Magic-AO2918-901-Release-Date-1.jpg

I’m going to get a pair of these and give them a run on the court. But what I’m really hoping is that these Kyrie shorts drop with the release

Strange how we still have nothing on the “Pre Heat 2”.

Does anybody know what the colour description is on the box for the Black Magic?

Iv got a feeling that’s gonna be the pair releasing over here (UK) on 29th listed as pre heat.

Think it’s Taco & Black Msgic. I don’t think there is a third pair.

I didn't know tacos got pushed back, I looked for them on my app and noticed I didn't see a alert or sold out message

I didn't know tacos got pushed back, I looked for them on my app and noticed I didn't see a alert or sold out message
I had heard that I wasn't a big fan of them.. The Kyries are stayed nt popular I just sold one of my three pairs of lucky charms for $344 bucks on GOAT

Back
Top Bottom