64E03B63-7634-4535-B217-9D7784C032ED.jpeg
40C28490-7E0B-4EF4-A858-51B43ADBA7BB.jpeg
4FE3B2DF-0CA2-4956-B72A-BC7E271DA59C.jpeg
Just came home from the Gym.

Look what was delivered!

So thankful to have great friends; these are 100x better than I expected

Now those are funky

Any spots doing reasonably priced pre orders for the Christmas joints :lol:

Don't know what I'd do with CNCPTS pair but I want them.. smh.
Wouldn't wear on court. And i don't see myself wearing any bball performance shoe casually.

cncpts just posted about in store raffle. ive never done their raffles so im not too optimistic, but i’ll make the drive today.

yeah I saw that. Unfortunately they moved the proshop up stairs, so in order to get in on game days now, you need a ticket. I already wished I was going before that :lol:

Yeah I don’t see myself wearing them on court tbh. They’re more of a trophy at this point for me. They’re too nice to smash up on a bad court.

Who knows, i may change my mind. Also - they’re size 10 US. So if anyone has an outrageous offer feel free to send through to me

yeah I saw that. Unfortunately they moved the proshop up stairs, so in order to get in on game days now, you need a ticket. I already wished I was going before that :lol:
Oh wow and I was planning to go a hour before the game started. Deon was saying you don't need a ticket to get into the pro shop...

oh thats interesting. Maybe they’ll have something set up for it, because normally you need to go through security and stuff first.

cncpts just posted about in store raffle. ive never done their raffles so im not too optimistic, but i’ll make the drive today.

Everyone at the NYC store was there to resale. Don't know anyone there besides myself that actually wanted these.

Nice. Think their in store raffles are legit.
You saw pro shop xmas day before the home game too right?
Nothing legit about them lol.
drisk34 drisk34 tobi tobi
Pro shop opens at 3:00pm Xmas day, to PUBLIC & those going to the game. If your shopping at the pro shop and DONT have a ticket to the game, they ask to hold your ID white shipping in the store. Oh...and FYI....rumor is only 50 pairs at pro shop

Wasn’t the concepts pair on snkrs before? I don’t see it on there. I’m sure they’ll be up before the drop day like usual.

Back
Top Bottom