Nike Lebron 17

I mean going into all star break it makes sense for him to debut it now to gain traction on the release. Plus he'll most likely be wearing the Monstars during the AS game. Last night would've been the only time he could've worn them before release.

Yea I get that, but for the last cant remember how many years (not anything new) he’s debuted the lows at practice during the actual weekend. Then he goes back to the ASG release during the Sunday game. Just a tradition of sorts I’ve always been accustomed to. But I do get what you’re saying in terms of gaining steam with the low release.

JS”

Still can’t decide if I want to go with the louder, red carpet or the subtler and more wearable “Oreo” man in the arena ver. OR, wait out till the end of the season and wait for a hopefully Kobe / Finals homage ver.

does This fit snug and no need for laces like the 15s btw?

B4AA2F28-3D9B-4D6C-B5D3-73361C337B94.jpeg
These look horrible. They remind me of the Pacquiao trainers.

Wow, that swoosh placement on the Monstars makes this shoe 100 times better, especially for someone such as myself who does not care for the backwards swoosh too much.

Received my Monstar jersey from NDC’s restock.

I was expecting MUCH worse about it being HUGE. However, I’m glad to report that I don’t think I’ll have to get it tailored. It fits pretty close to an Authentic jersey, as it’s only 1” wider than the LBJ statement authentic. It definitely fits better than your usual swingman jersey.

For reference: LBJ Statement Authentic is a 40 vs. Monstar in a Small
313DBC06-07EB-4D30-8C6B-3FC9BE8F3374.jpeg

8FBD7177-9689-47AF-A5F5-95BA8AFD9B5F.jpeg

just grabbed the win/wins off NDC. This is the first shoe in awhile to get me like this, Current pairs : cements, lakers, flights, Monstars (on the way) , Win/wins (on the way)

only other pair id really want thats out there that we know about it are future airs for the mids

Back
Top Bottom