Nike Lebron 17

yea I was thinking that too, the tongue matches up nicely with the suit color though

e871d4a5d671f4da83aee0b965b55671.jpg

Where do you see march 2nd on release calendar?
Intially it showed up in the app on the release calendar as the 2nd even though the copy for the shoe said weds could of been the intern hit the wrong date for the calendar screen

Is it me or I’m feeling SH 17s more than the Monstars>D
I like elements pf both. The pnly peice im not 100 on is the lower tongue section on the swackhammer

on the monstars id have prefered orange upper tongue sections on both shoes but hey not much i can do

Saw Lebron wearing loud, bright green shoes and was like what are those?? I love that grinchy color. I definitely have to get these.

I think I’m in for my first pair of Lebron 17 on that green pair. Was waiting to get the 17’s on sale but I really like those.

Thinking I want the regular SJ cw too.

Really like the greens but $225...I dunno man.

The first "Monstars" release honestly looked like they took the Lakeshows and added scaly tongues and a purple outsole, and upcharged $25 to cover the Warner Brothers fee. No-look pass.

The lows...don't care for the "fur" and after someone mentioned Pacquiao, I can't unsee it.

Didnt know the jordan 6 clone lebron 17s dropped already
Are you talking about the infra reds 6 looking 17s with the jordan lacelock>D they’ve been out for a week or two now if I’m not mistaken, saw it at the mall today and I might get those once it gets discounted:nthat:

damn cant believe im saying this but the little swoosh on the toe looks better there than the backwards swoosh on the heel of the regular ones

Back
Top Bottom