brondrag1.jpg
brondrag2.jpg
brondrag3.jpg
broncourage.jpg
broncourage2.jpg
broncourage3.jpg
broncourage4.jpg
broncourage5.jpg

Oh my gosh I need some connects overseas.

These are beautiful.

ALSO with the white knit on the Graffiti's... Would it be a solid idea to spray them with repellent or would that cause them to yellow?

Last edited:
what’s the sizing on the lows? still .5 up (last bron low i had was the 12)l looking at that cream and the GITD pairs.

what’s the sizing on the lows? still .5 up (last bron low i had was the 12)l looking at that cream and the GITD pairs.
People are saying a full size up. If you have wide feet, completely avoid them. I think if you're wearing casually maybe you could get away with .5, but people have been yelling from the rooftops that the way the 17 low is made, there's no give to the shoe.

I went half sz up on the greys. Could've stayed true to sz. For me they weren't hard to put on at all but, I also don't have wide feet.

My last pair of lows were the 12, they're identical in every way. Half up on these too. They slip on and fit similar to those and the later models since they had the same bootie type. The key is wear thin socks. Slight struggle putting them on with thick socks and they fit tight, it changes with thin socks. Gonna swap thinner insoles too. Half up, thin socks and insole swap does the job for me. I don't like my shoes tight so I have to take those extra steps if I like these one piece snug shoe lol

Back
Top Bottom