Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

What happened

I bought the lbj miami night lows at the advertised price. Received order confirmation. A day or two later I received an email saying they are canceling my order because the order couldn’t be fulfilled or some ish. As soon as i got that email, i checked their site and they had the same shoe in the same size still listed on their site but now for a higher price. I emailed them back and explained this and they refused to honor the original order.

I understand it is solely their right as a business to confirm orders, honor prices, and things like that but the whole thing put a bad taste in my mouth & i will never purchase from them

I bought the lbj miami night lows at the advertised price. Received order confirmation. A day or two later I received an email saying they are canceling my order because the order couldn’t be fulfilled or some ish. As soon as i got that email, i checked their site and they had the same shoe in the same size still listed on their site but now for a higher price. I emailed them back and explained this and they refused to honor the original order.

I understand it is solely their right as a business to confirm orders, honor prices, and things like that but the whole thing put a bad taste in my mouth & i will never purchase from them
Oh definitely understand that's foul on them

Over the years I've seen so many of these stories about them specifically. No company is without its faults, bad employees or times they mess up, but Kick-Screw seems to have earned that nickname.

Over the years I've seen so many of these stories about them specifically. No company is without its faults, bad employees or times they mess up, but Kick-Screw seems to have earned that nickname.

Funny you say that because i heard nothing but solid stories from people here on NT (besides slow shipping) so i decided to take a chance and they eff’ed it up with me. NO THANKS! never again

Kickscrew is trash. They claim to be a consignment shop but always somehow have a new sneaker for a good price and then cancel and relist for crazy prices. Guess some good samaritan drops off a size run of each new release and it instantly sells out 🤷🏼‍♂️

Ordered a 11 in the Uniform hooks from GOAT on 12/20 and I emailed them today about the status being “shipped to goat” all month and they just canceled and refunded me. FC has an 11.5 but Stockx has 11s. Do y’all think I can trust them?

I guess you mean 11/20?

I think FC/GOAT is the same thing. Never used StockX though. Maybe eBay?

I guess you mean 11/20?

I think FC/GOAT is the same thing. Never used StockX though. Maybe eBay?
Yeah my b, placed the order on 12/5 and it only got to “shipping to goat.” I emailed them this morning to ask if it was shipping from another country and then they said the seller canceled just now.🤔 Stock says they have 18 11s but the comments on their ig page are nothing but horror stories about horrible customer service, mistakes, and fakes. eBay has nothing but “Got em” pics of all the sizes that were available.

I just can’t believe Nike really dropped these without an entire 11 or 11.5 slot. Their number one athlete, billion dollar man, the shoes from the flick. Smh. There’s gotta be a restock.

Yeah my b, placed the order on 12/5 and it only got to “shipping to goat.” I emailed them this morning to ask if it was shipping from another country and then they said the seller canceled just now.🤔 Stock says they have 18 11s but the comments on their ig page are nothing but horror stories about horrible customer service, mistakes, and fakes. eBay has nothing but “Got em” pics of all the sizes that were available.

I just can’t believe Nike really dropped these without an entire 11 or 11.5 slot. Their number one athlete, billion dollar man, the shoes from the flick. Smh. There’s gotta be a restock.
The pandemic is definitely the cost of some issues but nike going to be nike they probably definitely had limited stock

Ordered a 11 in the Uniform hooks from GOAT on 12/20 and I emailed them today about the status being “shipped to goat” all month and they just canceled and refunded me. FC has an 11.5 but Stockx has 11s. Do y’all think I can trust them?

Flight Club and GOAT share stock, they're one in the same.

StockX's buyer fees are pretty ridiculous, but in general you can "trust" them. Just can't trust that the seller won't flake.

Look like a gs colorway🤔
Screenshot_20211221-002815_Instagram.jpg

Back
Top Bottom