Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

It's a terrible look from a business optics standpoint when your signature active athlete you have under a lifetime contract doesn't want to wear his new models because he doesn't like them.

Ask Lebron what he wants in a shoe and then make that. You'll get more msrp sales if the man is actually seen wearing them in games.
Lebron wears a variety of kicks from his various lines, PG went through a long stretch where he didn’t rock the PG 5 at all, Kyrie was seen a lot last year wearing the Kyrie 4 low and called this years shoe trash. Maybe Nike basketball has a serious problem on their hands or maybe it’s just a new generation that does thing a little different from what we’re used to

Lebron wears a variety of kicks from his various lines, PG went through a long stretch where he didn’t rock the PG 5 at all, Kyrie was seen a lot last year wearing the Kyrie 4 low and called this years shoe trash. Maybe Nike basketball has a serious problem on their hands or maybe it’s just a new generation that does thing a little different from what we’re used to
If I'm paying you to be a walking billboard for merchandise bearing your name and likeness I expect you to do your part. And when I want you to shill a new product....you do that too.

Let's revisit this discussion when LeBron retires.

Then his shoes wont matter besides the cws that weren’t released and those wont appeal to the masses, only people like is who never had a chance to cop em. His brand might not matter unless he starts signing athletes.

Weargate is being blown out of proportion because there's nothing else to talk about. The lakers are underachieving and none of us can buy the shoes. He's wearing the 19s a decent amount, especially lately, and they've almost all been GRs. In a month when some GRs are available and he plays in even more 19s this thread will complain about not enough lakers colorways.

maybe they should do what they did with barkley.

they were dropping expensive sig shoes for him then all of a sudden they drop this budget looking shoe for like 89.99.

think they were called the cb4

Weargate is being blown out of proportion because there's nothing else to talk about. The lakers are underachieving and none of us can buy the shoes. He's wearing the 19s a decent amount, especially lately, and they've almost all been GRs. In a month when some GRs are available and he plays in even more 19s this thread will complain about not enough lakers colorways.

screw them ugly *** Laker's CWs, then again i'm not a Laker's fan so i'm glad they do more and crazy CWs at that. I never bought a Laker's CW Kobe either, cool if you a Lakers fan though

I’m not a laker fan but it would make sense business wise also to drop some laker colorways for that fan base. And also it harkens back to the days when signature shoes were done in the athletes team.

I remember when Bron won the ring with Cle he only wore Soldiers X in the finals. Dont know why

I’m not a laker fan but it would make sense business wise also to drop some laker colorways for that fan base. And also it harkens back to the days when signature shoes were done in the athletes team.
Agree on this. I do wish they would do one Cavaliers colorway each model just as an acknowledgment.

Nike listens to the athlete, if a shoe doesn’t work it’s the designers fault.
Except with the Kyrie 8, Kyrie hates that shoe. The Kyrie 7 is the best basketball shoe I’ve ever played in. Low to the ground, great court feel, zoom turbo is insane, great impact protection. The traction is also beastly.

I’ll believe it when I see them on shelves
6476FE7C-1E98-4583-BCD1-8446A11BCE2A.png

That’s funny. They were up on the champs release calendar the beginning of this week and we’re supposed to release yesterday. Definitely supply chain issue.

What's your point?

:lol: Im a 90's baby.

All the weird cheap looking colors is why Nike sigs don't have that same stature that they used to. That concept was cool for a few years on some of the KD's but even in the early 2010's, the extra colorways like Swingmans, Cannons, SLH, Big Bangs had a relative reason/backstory.

Idk maybe I'm tripping but those "Food Fight" 19's look like some **** I'd buy for a kid :lol: Just saying it's crazy this is the "best" they can come up with given the great lineage of Nike Basketball before recent years

It sounds dated.

Imagine in the 90s when you were a young man and some OG criticized Jordan, Barkleys or Penny because they weren’t all black /all white or too exotic looking unlike Converse AS in 1970s lol

Back
Top Bottom