Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

I think lebron is wearing some 9s today?

Edit: YESSIRRRRRR

1640142814764.png

Last edited:
I like the tone in those orange laces.

But where is this fast food print coming from?

Jason Petrie or whoever decides colorways got a fetish for them bull **** DTLR mannequin colors

Miss the timeless essential color blocking of the OG Jordans and all the Nike sigs from the 90’s tbh. Only team related colors and then if they go outside the box it makes sense and they didn’t do too much like Bordeaux’s, Powder Blues,
True/Military Blues or Aquas

LeBron doesn’t like to wear his numbered signature shoe anymore. This is a real problem. Based on what he rocks, LeBron wants a low top with less intense cushion.

Nike - give the man what he wants, let the 20 and beyond replace the Kobe line as your technical low top, and let the man rock some shoes in game that he actually likes.

That is all.

Jason Petrie or whoever decides colorways got a fetish for them bull **** DTLR mannequin colors

Miss the timeless essential color blocking of the OG Jordans and all the Nike sigs from the 90’s tbh. Only team related colors and then if they go outside the box it makes sense and they didn’t do too much like Bordeaux’s, Powder Blues,
True/Military Blues or Aquas
90s were around over 20 years ago

90s were around over 20 years ago

What's your point?

Sounded like a “get off my lawn” kind of moment lol.

:lol: Im a 90's baby.

All the weird cheap looking colors is why Nike sigs don't have that same stature that they used to. That concept was cool for a few years on some of the KD's but even in the early 2010's, the extra colorways like Swingmans, Cannons, SLH, Big Bangs had a relative reason/backstory.

Idk maybe I'm tripping but those "Food Fight" 19's look like some **** I'd buy for a kid :lol: Just saying it's crazy this is the "best" they can come up with given the great lineage of Nike Basketball before recent years

we out here getting a perfectly colorblocked bred CW (eventually) and y’all mad we got a CW with some hot dogs on it?

Y’all got no love for the glizzy 19s?

I'm just saying

One of them boys at Nike BB really said let's give these grown *** men a colorway with hot dog pizza and pretzel doodles on it over whatever dope colorways we don't get :lol: How do you come to that conclusion

I’m a 90s baby too. I’m not really stressed by one colorway. They’ve shown some pretty good colorways already.

LeBron doesn’t like to wear his numbered signature shoe anymore. This is a real problem. Based on what he rocks, LeBron wants a low top with less intense cushion.

Nike - give the man what he wants, let the 20 and beyond replace the Kobe line as your technical low top, and let the man rock some shoes in game that he actually likes.

That is all.
It's a terrible look from a business optics standpoint when your signature active athlete you have under a lifetime contract doesn't want to wear his new models because he doesn't like them.

Ask Lebron what he wants in a shoe and then make that. You'll get more msrp sales if the man is actually seen wearing them in games.

Back
Top Bottom