Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Just saw this shoe in store. What a piece of trash. So plasticky, thin, and cheap as hell. Such a disappointment. Man, have they fallen since the glory days of LeBron’s.

Shoe feels plush and premium on foot due to max cushioning set up.

Upper materials are pretty basic, but I'd argue that mesh > knit for performance purposes.

Not crazy about the plasticky lining parts on the upper but doesn't really bother me all that much.

I don't exactly yearn for the hyperfuse days, but I wore a pair of Xs the other day and those are so awesome.

I really don't have much excitement for retro 9s...bring on the X baby

Yeah man I like the 10’s, A Lot!

I played in a pair about a month ago and got too happy cutting on tore the sole a bit.

I felt something funny when I running so I looked down, once insaw the tear I

1640128732745.gif

Ok no joke these shoes digs into my socks really hard and messes them up. My girlfriend told me look down on your socks and see how bad they are lol. Idk how you can wear these without high sock

Attachments

• 7E396A51-F0E4-47C5-968F-6A57DA707FB6.jpeg
    7E396A51-F0E4-47C5-968F-6A57DA707FB6.jpeg
    396.9 KB · Views: 133
I'm buying the Lebron 19 orange/yellow sneakers for a friend

I see on some sites it's DC9338-800 and others DC9342-800

Any difference between the two?

Thanks

Ok no joke these shoes digs into my socks really hard and messes them up. My girlfriend told me look down on your socks and see how bad they are lol. Idk how you can wear these without high sock

What the thread count on the socks?

And are they 1 ply or 2ply because I know they’re not 4 ply.

It matters

1640132907060.gif

I'm buying the Lebron 19 orange/yellow sneakers for a friend

I see on some sites it's DC9338-800 and others DC9342-800

Any difference between the two?

Thanks

I think it’s because overseas they sell “EP” versions of shoes overseas and not in America if you go on GOAT and try to buy newer Nike Basketball shoes

Don’t know that for sure tho

Back
Top Bottom