Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

1645203379056.png

Regular Zoom in forefoot, max air in heel

Leather toe

Ok they look more black here

Any reason Uniforms never have up a Size 14 lol

If they left zoom in it this year I’m in. The 18 lows would of been easily better than the highs if they had the zoom too.

Love that they remind me of older Ken link lebrons, but it's a pass, on that colorway anyway. Like he said ^^^ maybe the pebbles. Probably a good court performer if it has a decent forefoot zoom

Thats what I’ve been hoping for since. An actual low of the shoe not an alternate low top.
For as long as I can remember, and I've been in the sneaker game for a LONG time, low versions of a mid cut sig shoe have never sold well. They have the ability and opportunity to make nice lows, they just always make what is basically an aesthetically cheapened form of the mid. I think these would have been a great model to just adjust the ankle height and keep the shoe virtually the same. Maybe swap out the max forefoot cushioning for something lower to the ground and that's all

For as long as I can remember, and I've been in the sneaker game for a LONG time, low versions of a mid cut sig shoe have never sold well. They have the ability and opportunity to make nice lows, they just always make what is basically an aesthetically cheapened form of the mid. I think these would have been a great model to just adjust the ankle height and keep the shoe virtually the same. Maybe swap out the max forefoot cushioning for something lower to the ground and that's all

BronGod6 BronGod6 i agree with everything you said 💯

Back
Top Bottom