Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Not even a 'notify me' on the Chosen 1 🙄 Out of curiosity I clicked on the in stock button on SNKRS to see what they had. There is like NOTHING in stock over a 9.5 😆 Inexperienced, non-sneakerheads have taken over swearing they're gonna get rich on cardinal 3's and lunar new year 6 lows

D4CE3A40-7FA9-4AE1-A476-084676704653.jpeg

Will probably be in for one pair of lows…depending on the colorway and price tag. Would definitely have to discounted to around the $100 mark…which is what I feel is fair for React cushioning. Not that it’s bad, my experiences with it have been cool but there are so many Zoom options available it makes no sense to pay equal for an inferior product.

Damn missed out on the black/red's on NDC. They got every size but of course 13 is sold out :rolleyes

Not even a 'notify me' on the Chosen 1 🙄 Out of curiosity I clicked on the in stock button on SNKRS to see what they had. There is like NOTHING in stock over a 9.5 😆 Inexperienced, non-sneakerheads have taken over swearing they're gonna get rich on cardinal 3's and lunar new year 6 lows
They haven’t even released yet. The info post was made today

They haven’t even released yet. The info post was made today
Oh I know I just thought they added a notify me when they first release info but I guess that's once a date is determined. I dunno I don't normally mess with SNKRS doesn't ever work out for me

Oh I know I just thought they added a notify me when they first release info but I guess that's once a date is determined. I dunno I don't normally mess with SNKRS doesn't ever work out for me
Oh gotcha. Ye, SNKRS sucks, impossible to cop today

It definitely looks like a Harden. The details on the rose and underlay aren't bad. The leather toe is plain. Looks like a mix mesh.

Back
Top Bottom