Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

He barely wore those bro, don’t cap. It was like maybe a game or two. On the Wizards, in his final season. At 40.
Since Team Jordan didn’t start until his las Bulls season how was he supposed to wear Team shoes? And don’t move the goalpost- you said he didn’t wear them, not how many times.

Since Team Jordan didn’t start until his las Bulls season how was he supposed to wear Team shoes? And don’t move the goalpost- you said he didn’t wear them, not how many times.
No you’re playing semantics.

He didn’t wear a team model (obviously, predominately like the LeBron situation) for two straight seasons.

A model also not even readily available to be purchased in state side retailers.

Mike didn’t wear the Jumpman Pro in 1997 for the season or the playoffs. Or the Jumpman Team 1 in 1998. Stop BS-ing. Horse of a different color.

Mike nor Kobe forgone their signature model to wear lesser team shoe versions almost exclusively and weren’t even available to the public.

He didn’t wear a team model (obviously, predominately like the LeBron situation) for two straight seasons.

A model also not even readily available to be purchased in state side retailers.

Mike didn’t wear the Jumpman Pro in 1997 for the season or the playoffs. Or the Jumpman Team 1 in 1998. Stop BS-ing. Horse of a different color.

Mike nor Kobe forgone their signature model to wear lesser team shoe versions almost exclusively and weren’t even available to the public.

Would it hurt you if they did? Damn.

These came in today. These are way nicer than I thought they’d be. Was able to use bday 10% and a $15 Nike gift card on them. So to me, under retail lol.
1054E2C6-84AF-4DD5-AD9E-D1996215355B.jpeg
41F3AB29-1E9B-4A66-AD70-416A0ADA20B2.jpeg
9F39DAA7-0442-4095-A9EF-35C7CF1A7477.jpeg
DB8D860B-F4FF-4CD6-84BF-49C7B25E1B89.jpeg
A6533166-9729-408A-8796-61D98A6578FE.jpeg

You gonna wear this with some matching leopard print lingerie?

This colorway is on some Victoria Secret panty edition.

But this sig is the only one that he has done that with recently though.

He played the majority of last year in the 18s. The complaint was the 1,000+ PE’s he was playing in that weren’t available to purchase. The only other sig that he’s done that with was the 11.

That was because the fit was bad for everyone. The complaint was about everyone’s pinky toe getting crushed, and word was Bron couldn’t fit his orthotics he puts in his shoes due to how tight the toe area was. Even then, he played the majority of that season in the 10.

As far as these being readily available, you’re being knit picky. There has been a logistic logjam at port and distribution has been backed up for months now. That’s why there’s been a ton of release dates being shifted around. Jordan retros have been shifted numerous times and some stores are just now getting stock of shoes that releases last month.

Hell, Kyrie’s newest sig has been out and there’s fewer colorways of that shoe than the 19’s. You can also say that for the newest Jordan sig as well. His 5th colorway of that sig has been pushed back like two months and just now releasing next week. KD is the only one who has the luxury each year of actually debuting his next sig at the end of each season and releasing it then, throughout the summer, and majority of the following season.

There literally boots. I can see why Bron likes the lows better.

He just wore them big *** leather 20-5-5’s the other night :lol:

Never understood people acting like people can’t perform in leather basketball shoes. Ironic they probably passed on making the new shoes leather for “performance” and Bron been getting buckets in leather 8 v1’s and **** like the 20-5-5’s lol

But he still wore em bucko.
Yea not for a whole season there, hoss.

You’re being disingenuous and arguing semantics. LeBron has not worn his signature shoe all season basically, and same thing the previous year.

I guess the shoe is a failure. Just like his Laker squad the past two seasons.

>D:lol:

You’re being disingenuous and arguing semantics. LeBron has not worn his signature shoe all season basically, and same thing the previous year.

you trolling and this is what happens when people watch posts in here more than they watch the actual basketball games

Actually, I argued with exactly what you said. There were no semantics - you said it and….

Ahhh, buck it - never mind…

He just wore them big *** leather 20-5-5’s the other night :lol:

Never understood people acting like people can’t perform in leather basketball shoes. Ironic they probably passed on making the new shoes leather for “performance” and Bron been getting buckets in leather 8 v1’s and **** like the 20-5-5’s lol
It doesn’t matter wtf he’s in, he will still dominate.

I’m just saying he just doesn’t like playing in the 19’s, and I don’t blame him.

If I ever get a 19, it’s gonna be a low.

Back
Top Bottom