Nike-LeBron-19-Fast-Food-Blue-Red-DC9340-400-Release-Date-4.jpeg
Nike-LeBron-19-Fast-Food-Blue-Red-DC9340-400-Release-Date.jpeg
Nike-LeBron-19-Fast-Food-Blue-Red-DC9340-400-Release-Date-2.jpeg
Nike-LeBron-19-Fast-Food-Blue-Red-DC9340-400-Release-Date-3.jpeg
Nike-LeBron-19-Fast-Food-Blue-Red-DC9340-400-Release-Date-5.jpeg
Nike-LeBron-19-Fast-Food-Blue-Red-DC9340-400-Release-Date-1.jpeg
Nike-LeBron-19-Fast-Food-Blue-Red-DC9340-400-Release-Date-6.jpeg
Nike-LeBron-19-Fast-Food-Blue-Red-DC9340-400-Release-Date-7.jpeg

The 19s were so disappointed I made the switch to designer casual sneakers. Some on the low end like 444 pumas. Some on the higher end like all white Christan Lou sneakers. I might not come back y’all. Nike get y’all ish together

^^^ if you’re waiting on a Nike performance sneaker to look or compete with those - it may be time for you to get away.

Not being rude at all - I’ve been the same way about certain brands and lines lately that I use to follow religiously. I would rather spend $180 on a NB 990 with great materials and comfort than $220 on a retro Jordan with iffy leather and bad craftsmanship. It happens.

The 19 is a wasted shoe like a wasted season
Uniform hook
Breds
HWC

Everything else is kinda trash. I finally got around to trying on a pair of 19s pretty snug had to go down .5 my normal because nobody has an sz 11. That is so annoying.

I feel he doesn’t wear them simply because he doesn’t like them for balling. For causal wear they would be great but idk if I would feel secure playing in then.
Each year Nike tech changes they integrate that into his shoe, sadly it isn’t always successful.

The 19 is a wasted shoe like a wasted season
Uniform hook
Breds
HWC

Everything else is kinda trash. I finally got around to trying on a pair of 19s pretty snug had to go down .5 my normal because nobody has an sz 11. That is so annoying.

I feel he doesn’t wear them simply because he doesn’t like them for balling. For causal wear they would be great but idk if I would feel secure playing in then.
Each year Nike tech changes they integrate that into his shoe, sadly it isn’t always successful.
They’re actually incredibly stable shoes because of how wide the footbed is, so the air unit and the forefoot, while higher off the ground than most shoes, due to the width, are more stable than say the 17s or 15s. But, the fit is a little weird - ultra roomy in the toebox but extremely snug in the mid foot and upper. These work for me, but they won’t for everyone, that’s for certain. Just funny they seemingly don’t suit the guy they were made for lol.

They’re actually incredibly stable shoes because of how wide the footbed is, so the air unit and the forefoot, while higher off the ground than most shoes, due to the width, are more stable than say the 17s or 15s. But, the fit is a little weird - ultra roomy in the toebox but extremely snug in the mid foot and upper. These work for me, but they won’t for everyone, that’s for certain. Just funny they seemingly don’t suit the guy they were made for lol.
I swear if they got rid of those razor blades of plastic on the side, he might actually wear em.

I concur. I love the way they fit and the cushioning personally, but that's not to say everyone would. My synopsis would be that it's an extremely well made shoe that unfortunately has a design flaw in the ankle and mostly lackluster colorways. As far as fit and comfort go I could wear them every single day

They don’t actually shred the socks though. They mark them up? Sure. But you’re not going to feel it. You should actually play in them.

Would like to purchase the white/black/red lows, as well as the inevitable triple black colorway that always release in the low version of Lebron's sigs. Also hoping to get at a discount like I have with the 2 I've previously purchased (16 & 17).

19 mids are just a ridiculously large shoe. Even though I went TTS and it fits well when I double sock to fill up the extra space in the toebox, it gives off a vibe that I’m wearing a shoe 1 size larger than what I have on. It’s really weird at first, definitely takes a little getting used to. If you can get past the size of the shoe, I still think it’s decent to play in.

Would like to purchase the white/black/red lows, as well as the inevitable triple black colorway that always release in the low version of Lebron's sigs. Also hoping to get at a discount like I have with the 2 I've previously purchased (16 & 17).

At this point, I'm just hoping the lows are more widely available than the mids were.

Was eagerly anticipating copping the black/red lows from Richards this week but not shockingly they were taken off their calendar and they aren't on any other footsites ones either.

Back
Top Bottom