Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

20220316_142357.jpg

Can't remember if I ever posted these or not

I put a 19 on one foot and an 18 on the other just to compare when I got them. Now this was just walking around in my house but didn’t feel like there was a huge difference in weight between the two. Don’t have the 17’s anymore to compare those
I think the weight thing is all a visual to mental transfer for ppl. All lebrons have weight to them. That's the price you pay for a basketball sneaker with ultimate cushioning. Where I get lost at is when cats swear they can tell this huuuuge weight difference from one model to the next when in reality the actual difference will be like .4 ounces. In all my years in the game this current generation by far offers up the most complaints and are the most particular 😄

I think the weight thing is all a visual to mental transfer for ppl. All lebrons have weight to them. That's the price you pay for a basketball sneaker with ultimate cushioning. Where I get lost at is when cats swear they can tell this huuuuge weight difference from one model to the next when in reality the actual difference will be like .4 ounces. In all my years in the game this current generation by far offers up the most complaints and are the most particular 😄
For the 19’s it’s just visual. It looks like a frigin boot but it’s light.

That’s cause these ppl used to playing in PG’s with no cushion and the cheapest materials on earth. :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Ppl on here seemed to be sleeping on them. I copped 2 11.5s right at release. They were gone the next day. Amazing colorway especially for Spring/Summer

No we’re not sleeping, we’re just not buying every pair of Lebron’s released.

That pair is nice, just not paying $200 for them though.

Back
Top Bottom