Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Brutal. I'm ok with retail but beyond that I don't feel comfortable. He said in the wild 😆

yup. "in the wild." it wasn't uncommon to see someone at the mall or the grocery store wearing a LBJ during the 8-11's. now, it's like an "oh, sh*t!" moment. for me, at least. there was a kid at the smith's who wore a few 17's and some 350's when he collected the carts from the parking lot stalls. i always made sure to compliment his 17's.

yup. "in the wild." it wasn't uncommon to see someone at the mall or the grocery store wearing a LBJ during the 8-11's. now, it's like an "oh, sh*t!" moment. for me, at least. there was a kid at the smith's who wore a few 17's and some 350's when he collected the carts from the parking lot stalls. i always made sure to compliment his 17's.
I NEVER see anyone where I live with anything remotely close to a signature sneaker or anything high end. The couple times that I have it's been an oh sheez moment for me too. The last thing I saw was someone wearing a pair of 17s 2 years ago. I wore a pair of black/white/red 6s to Walmart one day and some dude recognized them and lost his mind 😄

Walmart for the win!!
8E4333BC-62B4-4BC9-81F7-F8713352406E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom