Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Still waiting for the adult size to go up on NDC, would like to use a coupon on them
266B72D3-F416-4426-ACBF-61703AEB40AD.jpeg

How does the cereal deal work?

Buy a box of cereal and keep the receipt (if you buy 2+ boxes, you need separate receipts). Go to their listed website and upload a photo of your receipt. They send you a 20% off promo code and a code to enter to win a pair of the 19 lows.

You can do 3 entries per e-mail.

Buy a box of cereal and keep the receipt (if you buy 2+ boxes, you need separate receipts). Go to their listed website and upload a photo of your receipt. They send you a 20% off promo code and a code to enter to win a pair of the 19 lows.

You can do 3 entries per e-mail.
Is that the model LeBron will be wearing in the 2022 playoffs?

I mean that All NBA is hollow and didn’t make much impact if they didn’t make the playoffs. And also sat meaningful games to get in there. And nah my favorite player is the greatest to ever do it. Not a deck stacking, no defense playing, terrible leader and loser who quits when the going gets tough. What jersey is next for this clown? :lol:

This is my ultimate issue with lebron. Not trolling this dude but he’s got a point here

This is my ultimate issue with lebron. Not trolling this dude but he’s got a point here
Because it’s facts. He’s top five ever. Second best ever, actually.

Which is why I hold his feet to the fire. He SHOULD have been the man to pass Mike. But his intangibles are dog ****. He’s not a fighter. He’s a front runner and a coward.

He turns and runs when the going gets tough and/or quits.

He balls out and flexes when he’s beating someone he’s SUPPOSED to beat. But throws his teammates under the bus and sulks against superior competition when the chips are down.

In microcosm, his game 1 of the 2018 Finals before the final couple minutes and OT was possibly the greatest finals game I’d seen someone play. Until he dodged the pressure of taking the go to shot with little Steph Curry guarding him. Threw it to an unsuspecting even if open George Hill who shouldn’t have been shouldering that level of pressure or burden. It didn’t go his way. Then he didn’t call a timeout because he didn’t know they had one but threw JR Smith under the bus, pouted and visibly quit. Totally detached in still winnable OT.

Now by comparison look at a warrior like Iverson’s game 1 against a totally outmatched juggernaut of similar circumstances in the playoff undefeated Shaq and Kobe Lakers? He had a rough spell with Lue getting in his *** for a bit, but ultimately sealed the deal and closed the game.

LeBron has not a single competitive desire to play defense since 2014. They had enough talent to win that 2017 Finals. At the very least make it competitive. He didn’t play defense, and was visibly scared to guard KD, I remember him rolling under a pick to leave much smaller JR out to dry contesting Durant’s jumper to deal a game in Cleveland.

To put it frank, he’s a *****. Bird, Mike, Iverson, Kobe, D-Rose, Curry, hell a guy like Ja Morant now. That have heart, intangibles and competitiveness. Those guys built winning cultures around their leadership in ONE place. LeBron needs to stack the deck talent wise because he’s afraid of failure. He doesn’t lay it all on the line. Kobe shot free throws with a torn Achilles. You know how painful am achilles tear is? Meanwhile LeBron couldn’t gut it out to push a very talented team he essentially put together through franchise hostage into the playoffs.

This is all topical unlikable stuff in regards to basketball. Then you got his self aggrandizing, calling himself the goat, his circle jerk crew on The Shop, his blatant stupid political agenda and softly I’ll say colorism but possible low key racism.

He turns and runs when the going gets tough. Where’s he headed to next boys? What’s the next jersey? SMH haha

Maybe he can’t help it. His daddy turned and ran from Gloria. It’s in his genetic coding to be a coward. IDK.

Buddy was already doing his usual dirt when he’s disgruntled with planting seed at All Star Break about heading back to Cleveland (maybe to leave his hometown franchise a third time?!)

Just don’t see any likability. Talent? Yes. But that’s it. Even given all his accomplishments he sold himself short.

Look what much less capable Chris Paul of the same age did with a young core developing them into winners?

Meanwhile LeBron leveraged his power to trade what would’ve been a great young core by now for AD, old Westbrick, and washed Melo for “win now as easily as possible” rings to pad the narrative him and his cronies trying to push that he’s better and greater than Mike. It’s pathetic.

Because it’s facts. He’s top five ever. Second best ever, actually.

Which is why I hold his feet to the fire. He SHOULD have been the man to pass Mike. But his intangibles are dog ****. He’s not a fighter. He’s a front runner and a coward.

He turns and runs when the going gets tough and/or quits.

He balls out and flexes when he’s beating someone he’s SUPPOSED to beat. But throws his teammates under the bus and sulks against superior competition when the chips are down.

In microcosm, his game 1 of the 2018 Finals before the final couple minutes and OT was possibly the greatest finals game I’d seen someone play. Until he dodged the pressure of taking the go to shot with little Steph Curry guarding him. Threw it to an unsuspecting even if open George Hill who shouldn’t have been shouldering that level of pressure or burden. It didn’t go his way. Then he didn’t call a timeout because he didn’t know they had one but threw JR Smith under the bus, pouted and visibly quit. Totally detached in still winnable OT.

Now by comparison look at a warrior like Iverson’s game 1 against a totally outmatched juggernaut of similar circumstances in the playoff undefeated Shaq and Kobe Lakers? He had a rough spell with Lue getting in his *** for a bit, but ultimately sealed the deal and closed the game.

LeBron has not a single competitive desire to play defense since 2014. They had enough talent to win that 2017 Finals. At the very least make it competitive. He didn’t play defense, and was visibly scared to guard KD, I remember him rolling under a pick to leave much smaller JR out to dry contesting Durant’s jumper to deal a game in Cleveland.

To put it frank, he’s a *****. Bird, Mike, Iverson, Kobe, D-Rose, Curry, hell a guy like Ja Morant now. That have heart, intangibles and competitiveness. Those guys built winning cultures around their leadership in ONE place. LeBron needs to stack the deck talent wise because he’s afraid of failure. He doesn’t lay it all on the line. Kobe shot free throws with a torn Achilles. You know how painful am achilles tear is? Meanwhile LeBron couldn’t gut it out to push a very talented team he essentially put together through franchise hostage into the playoffs.

This is all topical unlikable stuff in regards to basketball. Then you got his self aggrandizing, calling himself the goat, his circle jerk crew on The Shop, his blatant stupid political agenda and softly I’ll say colorism but possible low key racism.

He turns and runs when the going gets tough. Where’s he headed to next boys? What’s the next jersey? SMH haha

Maybe he can’t help it. His daddy turned and ran from Gloria. It’s in his genetic coding to be a coward. IDK.

Buddy was already doing his usual dirt when he’s disgruntled with planting seed at All Star Break about heading back to Cleveland (maybe to leave his hometown franchise a third time?!)

Just don’t see any likability. Talent? Yes. But that’s it. Even given all his accomplishments he sold himself short.

Look what much less capable Chris Paul of the same age did with a young core developing them into winners?

Meanwhile LeBron leveraged his power to trade what would’ve been a great young core by now for AD, old Westbrick, and washed Melo for “win now as easily as possible” rings to pad the narrative him and his cronies trying to push that he’s better and greater than Mike. It’s pathetic.
😂 welcome to the player haters ball!!!!

ADFA441E-4358-4470-B762-7FE30BD79A1F.gif

Just players reality ball. Or did you not read the opening sentences to the truth bomb? LeBron Fans are legit the worst.
Lol, I actually agree with a few of your points. The hate is the need to go into what is essentially a Lebron signature shoe “enthusiast” page and point out why you don’t like the man. The thesis that you wrote feels personal. Skiiiiiiiuuuuppppp is this your burner 🤣

46994F20-A117-42AC-A918-4D8E51251F9B.jpeg

Who told you koBrick had heart? He had heart because he made stupid faces? That clown always folded when the pressure was at its highest.

Dude literally quit in a game 7.

He consistently played like trash in elimination games, game 7s, the NBA Finals. He played like straight trash in game 7 of the NBA Finals.

Shooting free throws with a torn achilles being some sort of accolade or accomplishment is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Anybody can shift their weight to one leg and shoot two free throws. You can't play an actual basketball game on one leg, pea-brain.

This is the same vagina who sat out a 1.75 Finals games because he had an ankle-ache.

You really have no clue what you're talking about. You mention that a guy held a franchise hostage and then didn't gut it out through an injury? Then you mention koBrick of all people? Dude sabotaged a whole Finals because he was jealous of a teammate constantly winning Finals MVP. Then he held the franchise hostage and made them trade that same teammate, a top-3 player in the league at the time. Then he quit in the playoffs, then he demanded a trade. But you wanna emphasize that koBrick built a winning culture around his leadership with ONE franchise? Dude was a trash-*** leader and he ruined that franchise twice because he was a self-fulfilling narcissist.

You sound dumb with the nonsense you said about koBrick. The fact that you mentioned Derrick Rose might be dumber.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom