Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

I need that promo code to work on the alt food fights... get it together Nike!
I agree.

Those are the last pair of 19s I need to buy and then I'm done with this model.

I don't like them enough to pay $100, that discount would definitely convince me to finally get them though.

I agree.

Those are the last pair of 19s I need to buy and then I'm done with this model.

I don't like them enough to pay $100, that discount would definitely convince me to finally get them though.
It’s such a shame the code don’t work for the sketch’s man. I’m this close to copping, but $100…

Wait so are they taking down the 19’s tonight? Or is that just when the sale ends.

‘Why, were you “About” to buy something?

1664630264553.gif

Last edited:
‘Why, we’re you “About” to buy something?

1664630264553.gif

I was gonna say something similar recently about ol boy. Dude has 3 pairs of shoes and is “always about” to buy something but only on discount.

I already had a hella collection at his age or younger, right after i got my first job

I already had a hella collection at his age or younger, right after i got my first job
Yeah but my guess is you didn’t have strict asf parents that don’t approve of the shoe game in the first place, cause they think it’s stupid. I only work once a week and pay isn’t that good. Plus I’m putting the majority of my paycheck in a savings account for when I move out of the house/college. Why is that a bad thing?

Yeah but my guess is you didn’t have strict asf parents that don’t approve of the shoe game in the first place, cause they think it’s stupid. I only work once a week and pay isn’t that good. Plus I’m putting the majority of my paycheck in a savings account for when I move out of the house/college. Why is that a bad thing?

Nobody said anything was a bad thang young’n. And my SINGLE mother absolutely did not approve of my hobby as a teenager and still doesn’t even tho I’m grown, out of the house, AND livin on separate coasts..

Nobody said anything was a bad thang young’n. And my SINGLE mother absolutely did not approve of my hobby as a teenager and still doesn’t even tho I’m grown, out of the house, AND livin on separate coasts..
So you know what it’s like for parents/parent to not want you to get more shoes.

Glad you’re doing better than I am, congrats man.

Dude has 3 pairs of shoes
I don’t only have 3 pairs bru

Your parents are right. I'm not gonna say it's stupid, but it's foolish, a waste of time and a waste of money and I wish that I didn't like shoes.

But unfortunately I do.

Get you a couple of pairs that you like but don't go overboard and realize that you can't have them all.

And the only reason we're joking with you is because whenever there's a shoe that you're "About" to buy it's always

1664652146012.gif

:rofl:

But it's just jokes so continue look and buy what you want...

In moderation.

I can’t judge you.

I’ve always had a collector mentality. First, it was comics. Ended up taking up a lot of space. Then it was video games. They take up space. Now, it’s sneakers.

I do try to purge now and then to try to whittle down to absolutes. It always blows up with the cycle.

But as an observer of others, it manifests itself in many different ways. Had a friend who was big into action figures. Another dude used to play the slots every day (and sometimes lose big).

As long as you can prioritize or cut back. That’s important. Won’t lie. I didn’t get in on all these 19 discounts. But I might circle back for the XXs.

Check your nike accounts.... supposedly theres a 15% off $100 , 20% off $150, and 25% off $200 promotion going on for certain members

The BS is they dropped the 19s from $100 to $99.97 just to avoid the automatic disco unless you buy something else (if you buy 2 then your guaranteed 20% off)

I can look at LeBron 20’s and can tell off the rip they’re more comfortable then the 19’s. Don’t get me wrong, the 19’s are comfortable, but they really over engineered them lol.

Back
Top Bottom