Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

My dawg James_O James_O got killt last page. :lol: :smh:

I told you this before yungin if I was your shoe size id send you over some **** real talk.

Hes always tawkn about “i might get this, i might get that” “i might cop when it goes on sale” but then dude goes & buys new $250 airpods lmmfao. He could’ve bought 2-3 pairs of lbj 19s on huge disco

Hes always tawkn about “i might get this, i might get that” “i might cop when it goes on sale” but then dude goes & buys new $250 airpods lmmfao. He could’ve bought 2-3 pairs of lbj 19s on huge disco
Yeah except I use my AirPods for over half the day, can’t imagine life without music. Plus I need them for playing drums, cause they’re the only earbuds that’ll fit under my hearing protection. So when my pros broke, I figured now would be a good time to get Gen 2’s. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah except I use my AirPods for over half the day, can’t imagine life without music. Plus I need them for playing drums, cause they’re the only earbuds that’ll fit under my hearing protection. So when my pros broke, I figured now would be a good time to get Gen 2’s. 🤷‍♂️

I heard the 2nd gen Pros are much better.

Musically the first pros were garbage, everything else was ok.

I heard the 2nd gen Pros are much better.

Musically the first pros were garbage, everything else was ok.
That’s why I’m excited for them to come in tmr, cause music is a huge part of my life and it helps keep me motivated.

I just have to pick and choose what I buy in a month because I only make enough to buy a “big item” once a month.

I’m selling stuff on eBay also cause I’m tryna get a side hustle going to have more money for kicks.

You aint gotta explain anything to us yung buck. I’m just messin around

EDITED:

Last edited:
You aint gotta explain anything to us yung buck. I’m bustin ya 🥜

1665693410250.gif

That’s why I’m excited for them to come in tmr, cause music is a huge part of my life and it helps keep me motivated.

I just have to pick and choose what I buy in a month because I only make enough to buy a “big item” once a month.

I’m selling stuff on eBay also cause I’m tryna get a side hustle going to have more money for kicks.

But what you can when you can no big deal.

I haven't listened to any official reviews are of the Pro 2's but from what I heard they're much better.

You aint gotta explain anything to us yung buck. I’m just messin around

EDITED:
I jus feel bad, I mean u right I always say “I’m fina cop that” and then never do. Idk why I do it, guess to just fit in. Wish I had more money so I had a bigger rotation. Ppl always clown me cause I only have Yeezys and LeBrons and that’s all I ever wear, but it’s all I have.

I jus feel bad, I mean u right I always say “I’m fina cop that” and then never do. Idk why I do it, guess to just fit in. Wish I had more money so I had a bigger rotation. Ppl always clown me cause I only have Yeezys and LeBrons and that’s all I ever wear, but it’s all I have.

They clown you because you only wear Lebron's and Yeezy's?

What kinda people are you around?

And remember, it could always be worse.

You could be rocking these

1665694476913.jpeg

Be happy with what you have because it could always be worse.

FACTS!!!

I remember wearing FILA and crappy new balance and DADAs. Yes, i did it willingly but still. That’s what moms could really afford til i got a job. All bets were off once my own money started rolling in

I think many of us are hardcore "collectors" for reasons similar to yours

Either you were turned out early cause your parents had you in fly kicks straight out the womb or you was a have-not rocking whatever given to you for survival and you was rubbing hands like birdman waiting for the glow up

They clown you because you only wear Lebron's and Yeezy's?

What kinda people are you around?

And remember, it could always be worse.

You could be rocking these

1665694476913.jpeg

Be happy with what you have because it could always be worse.
Ppl on NT. Like when I post in the Yeezy thread this one person is like “James_O be like ima wear 350’s or 350’s today”. (Still haven’t seen a fit pic from that mf tho)

And then just today I told a story and said I was wearing my zebras and some dude responded “damn that’s crazy”. Cause I post it in the WDYWT thread and the Yeezy thread a lot. Like ppl can post a new shoe in the WDYWT thread every day and I’m over here jus rotating like 5/6 shoes.

you was a have-not rocking whatever given to you for survival and you was rubbing hands like birdman waiting for the glow up
That was me the first 3/4 of my life. Of course my parents hate Nike so I would stuck with $40 under armor and adidas kicks. Once I got old enough to get a job I started buying kicks on my own and it just went from there. Of course my parents think it’s stupid how much I spend on shoes and they definitely don’t support it even though it’s my only hobby besides basketball.

Ppl on NT. Like when I post in the Yeezy thread this one person is like “James_O be like ima wear 350’s or 350’s today”. (Still haven’t seen a fit pic from that mf tho)

And then just today I told a story and said I was wearing my zebras and some dude responded “damn that’s crazy”. Cause I post it in the WDYWT thread and the Yeezy thread a lot. Like ppl can post a new shoe in the WDYWT thread every day and I’m over here jus rotating like 5/6 shoes.

Well you're doing better than me regarding WDYWT because I have hundreds of pairs of shoes and I wear these

1665709923881.jpeg

everyday to go to the basketball gym. :rolleyes

Well you're doing better than me regarding WDYWT because I have hundreds of pairs of shoes and I wear these

1665709923881.jpeg

everyday to go to the basketball gym. :rolleyes

Bruh most of us wear slides before playing any sport lol. I remember living in slides when i played baseball & football. Soo comfortable before & after being in cleats

I'm saying that he's going more places everyday to wear actual shoes.

So in that sense he's doing better than me regarding WDYWT.
Oh yeah I be wearing my kicks everywhere every single day.

My parents don’t let me wear slides in public if that tells u what kinda parents they are :rolleyes

Oh yeah I be wearing my kicks everywhere every single day.

My parents don’t let me wear slides in public if that tells u what kinda parents they are :rolleyes

Nothing wrong with your parents, I don't like wearing slides too much in public either to be honest.

Unless I'm going to the gym for basketball.

Nothing wrong with your parents, I don't like wearing slides too much in public either to be honest.

Unless I'm going to the gym for basketball.
Even from the gym to basketball they won’t let me wear em. Also won’t let me wear sweats or joggers out in public

Back
Top Bottom