Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

That was me the first 3/4 of my life. Of course my parents hate Nike so I would stuck with $40 under armor and adidas kicks. Once I got old enough to get a job I started buying kicks on my own and it just went from there. Of course my parents think it’s stupid how much I spend on shoes and they definitely don’t support it even though it’s my only hobby besides basketball.

It's all good brother, it comes with the territory... (good) parents are gonna parent and always remember they mean well

IIRC you're 16 right? who expects you to have a million kicks right now unless you maxing out mommy and daddy's Amex? At your age and younger I used to get two pair of kicks a year, back to school kicks and Easter kicks (and maybe christmas kicks)

dont let IG (and NT) fool you into thinking you ain't doing "it" right and don't fall for the peer pressure, i know its rough but most of us been there, you'll be alright

Stop explaining yourself, rock your yeezys or whatever your small rotation is and do you

Why? Show em how Jerry Lorenzo does it and drip em out in Essentials.
They say "because it looks lazy and looks like you just rolled out of bed/woke up".

My dad was in the military for like 20 years so not only is he strict in that regard, he doesn't allow me to grow my hair out or have any facial hair.

Ion really wanna get into my family drama, but that's just a sneakpeak if that explains stuff.

They say "because it looks lazy and looks like you just rolled out of bed/woke up".

My dad was in the military for like 20 years so not only is he strict in that regard, he doesn't allow me to grow my hair out or have any facial hair.

Ion really wanna get into my family drama, but that's just a sneakpeak if that explains stuff.

Tell him the biggest waste in the world by far is how much the US spends on its military. Thatll show him.

Make sure yourr friend with the 10k will let you crash on his couch for the next several months though.

Even from the gym to basketball they won’t let me wear em. Also won’t let me wear sweats or joggers out in public

I like your parents. Sweats and slides are meant to be worn around the house imo. Too many people to comfortable wearing sweats and slides in public.

I know most people will disagree, but I don’t care. It looks bummy to me.

Your parents are right, and you’ll realize that when you get older. The older I get, the more I realize my parents were right about most things I used to disagree with when I was younger

Whether you disagree with your parents or not, it sounds like they mean well, and a lot of kids don’t have parents that care about them, so be grateful.

My Dad was a Marine for 30 years so I know how it is.

I like your parents. Sweats and slides are meant to be worn around the house imo. Too many people to comfortable wearing sweats and slides in public.

I know most people will disagree, but I don’t care. It looks bummy to me.

Your parents are right, and you’ll realize that when you get older. The older I get, the more I realize my parents were right about most things I used to disagree with when I was younger

Whether you disagree with your parents or not, it sounds like they mean well, and a lot of kids don’t have parents that care about them, so be grateful.

Seriously, imagine having good parents that care but you're mad because you can't go outside looking like this.

1665752335903.jpeg

1665752363599.gif

Seriously, imagine having good parents that care but you're mad because you can't go outside looking like this.

1665752335903.jpeg

1665752363599.gif
I can see why ppl might not want to wear that out of the house, but those loose/baggy sweats. I’m talking like joggers
C417AE77-2465-40DD-B928-AB4F2F92C2A6.jpeg

Either way it’s not that big of a deal in the long run, but I hate wearing pants/jeans when it’s cold

Happy Sunday all.

UnDS at the gym today, my first pair of 19 high. Bought on disco, so far so good.

Happy birthday mrdozo

Attachments

• 88FE1CF5-02AF-45C1-A73A-B9CE85BF9550.jpeg
    88FE1CF5-02AF-45C1-A73A-B9CE85BF9550.jpeg
    524.9 KB · Views: 153
Flight Suit Fles (Really one of the hospital OR suits) in my Nike Lebron 19 Reverse South Beach (name I came up with) AKA LJ 19 Miami Nights. This colorway gets crazy love everytime I wear them! 🔥

20220912_073842.jpg
20220907_065946.jpg

Last edited:
I was late to the Lebron 19 party. I wore my Valentine's and Low Safari a couple of weeks ago. Those Valentine tho!!!!!!! They look good on feet and feel good too

They clown you because you only wear Lebron's and Yeezy's?

What kinda people are you around?

And remember, it could always be worse.

You could be rocking these

1665694476913.jpeg

Be happy with what you have because it could always be worse.

You got the link to these jaunts, I'm need 'em in 3yrs after I retire and hangup my boots and start saying welcome to Wally world :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom