idk, I think I like these more than the Breds!!! 💪🏾
Hot of the press…
F39A24D6-C969-4C17-B354-60E5EF35BCDC.jpeg

As of right now:

1. Space Jams - definite cop
2. HWC - oddly my second favorite
3. Breds do look good...probably pass though

The rest...pass, although none are awful
I'd put the Triple Blacks 3rd if it ends up being a actual release.

Top 2 the same for me as well.

Hows the fit fam? How they feel?
Thry fit true to size length wise. Width, it fits snug. The zoom air in the forefoot Is very responsive. Overall, they fit nice. Heavy shoe, but it’s not too bad. They definitely look extremely bulky and big as soon as you take them out the box. Definitely one of the best LeBron’s out in recent years.
6558509D-1282-4F78-9FB5-F75E8C48EC50.jpeg

Ever since dude said these look like Jordan 7’s from the future they all starting to grow on me :lol:
they even got the peaks on the front and back of the midsole

they should have just encapsuled the zoom and air so no one would notice bron wears a shoe with smaller air bubbles 😁

Thry fit true to size length wise. Width, it fits snug. The zoom air in the forefoot Is very responsive. Overall, they fit nice. Heavy shoe, but it’s not too bad. They definitely look extremely bulky and big as soon as you take them out the box. Definitely one of the best LeBron’s out in recent years.
6558509D-1282-4F78-9FB5-F75E8C48EC50.jpeg
Appreciate that info. So did you go TTS or half up? What do you normally wear in brons?

Appreciate that info. So did you go TTS or half up? What do you normally wear in brons?
I got my true size 11.

For reference,
I wear a size 11.5 for the South Beach 8’s

I wear a size 11 on the Dunkman LeBron 18’s

size 11 on the Lakers LeBron 17’s

Size 11 on the LeBron 7 “red carpet”

Size 11.5 on the LeBron 9’s and 10’s.

Hopefulky that helps

Screenshot_20211029-112427_StockX.jpg

Hardwood Classics now more reasonable on stockx. Price on the breds looks like they may have went down a little too

Also, id4shoes has em up to an 11. With stockx fees probably similar costs. id4 is legit though and you'd have em probably by Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom