Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

I saw this a couple of weeks ago but didn’t post it.

https://nikelebron.net/weightionary/

vettez06 vettez06 thank you for the link.

It's crazy how shoes in the 400g range were 'light' a decade ago and players had NO issue with them - the only exception being the IV which was too rigid in general.

That said, I wonder why the XIX - which is a deconstructed VIII weighs about the same as OG with it's 'premium' leather materials. Nevertheless it's cool that Nike's making a joint that ain't your run of the mill 'feather light' low cut.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20211029-112427_StockX.jpg

Hardwood Classics now more reasonable on stockx. Price on the breds looks like they may have went down a little too

now you see how all the grown man sizes chilling around $200 and that mf jump up to FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS for no reason at size 13 :stoneface:

the **** :lol:

now you see how all the grown man sizes chilling around $200 and that mf jump up to FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS for no reason at size 13 :stoneface:

the **** :lol:
Always like that, it's crazy. I stocked up on the gym red empire 8s in a 10 and 10.5 for $123 a piece. When you move up to 11.5 they're about 350. Then a 13 around 500

As soon as I get home I’ll compare it to the 17 and 18
Preciate you partner. Willfully they're similar. While not light they aren't boots either.
Hmmmm. I’ll say they’re about the same weight as the LeBron 3’s or maybe the 2’s.
I have't worn those since HS lol. Every one says the 3's were boots but I was an agile PG and got around in them just fine. Could been cause I was young and running cross country tho.

vettez06 vettez06 thank you for the link.

It's crazy how shoes in the 400g range were 'light' a decade ago and players had NO issue with them - the only exception being the IV which was too rigid in general.

That said, I wonder why the XIX - which is a deconstructed VIII weighs about the same as OG with it's 'premium' leather materials. Nevertheless it's cool that Nike's making a joint that ain't your run of the mill 'feather light' low cut.

You’re very welcome!

I joke about you guys skipping leg day so much that one day I actually wanted to see how much shoes weighed!:rofl:

I stumbled in that site and was shocked to see how heavy some other shoes were and no one really mentioned the weight.

It’s definitely cool to compare the weights on many different pairs of shoes.

Last edited:
Is that before all the fees and what not? I'd honestly be worried if they were fakes at that price. I paid $200 for an 11 from Kickscrew months back but KC/Goat have not had prices like $123.
Yes before fees. It was $150 per pair with tax shipping and fees

Thry fit true to size length wise. Width, it fits snug. The zoom air in the forefoot Is very responsive. Overall, they fit nice. Heavy shoe, but it’s not too bad. They definitely look extremely bulky and big as soon as you take them out the box. Definitely one of the best LeBron’s out in recent years.
6558509D-1282-4F78-9FB5-F75E8C48EC50.jpeg

They look good, I was a fan of the 18 but these are better. One gripe of mine was always the sig on the side, a quick PS job and eh actually idk. Seems a bit empty without the sig.

EAA9BC6E-7E87-43B6-B4AA-02196FEDCA1A.jpeg

Ok so I was wrong. 10/10.5 on Goat are 132-135. Unreal. All the Bron 8s tanked except for SB. 11 is still over $300 on Goat. What a time to be into Brons!
Haha the empire 8s are my sleeper. I cop every time I find a deal on them. They'll are sleeping giants for now

Back
Top Bottom