Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

I don't remember.

If it is, then cool.

If it isn't, **** stockx for returning my sales cause they said a glue stain was a defect but let this go like that

what's up with that nerf like coloway?
nike-lebron-19-dutch-blue-pomegranate-lime-glow-white-dc9339-400-3.jpg

One week after supposed shipping date and still no space jams from Wish ATL. Still not even an update from usps that they've even received them. Frustration is setting in. I did however get these in today and they are BANANAS!
Yes sir... bro you have a gem in those! I have them as well and they are DS. Haven't found the right time to wear them

That's amazing. Nike really is just blatantly trying to expand its market overseas. It's saturated the US market so much they aren't worried about us in the slightest. There's a baseline they won't go beneath obviously, but for new stuff and futuristic colorways and what not, the overseas markets get the bulk of it.

I can't blame them from a business standpoint. Why try to make sure your products are damn near on food carts on every corner in the US, when you can get the products in front of consumers worldwide and hit their pockets. Expand to those countries, bring in the female consumer, and let them do your advertising on social media, etc. I mean I don't know for certain, but it definitely feels to me like that's what is happening.

Back
Top Bottom