Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

You caught up on Air Jordan 12s yet? One released today.

what-are-those-dave-chappelle.gif

Are all Brons usually SNKRS releases? Probably a stupid question to begin with, but only remember the limited XVs and the WTL16s being on SNKRS...

I don't know what CWs are below retail but am actually contemplating the Dunkman 18s in my size on GOAT. Think they're like $130 after shipping and taxes.

I don't know what CWs are below retail but am actually contemplating the Dunkman 18s in my size on GOAT. Think they're like $130 after shipping and taxes.
The Blue/Gold are what I was looking at, and they are around $145 on GOAT, but I would want to buy straight from Nike.

The Play For The Future are still $200 on both Nike and GOAT. :frown:

The Blue/Gold are what I was looking at, and they are around $145 on GOAT, but I would want to buy straight from Nike.

The Play For The Future are still $200 on both Nike and GOAT. :frown:
Does Nike have them available? No real difference, it's not like Nike has loyalty points.
Solid price when Lebron's normally go on sale?

You can get South Beach's for that
These won't hit sales. At the same time, those are South Beach prices now. They were going for like $400-450 before the US release. Whether one is better than the other is a personal opinion.

Does Nike have them available? No real difference, it's not like Nike has loyalty points.
Yup, they have both. I do have the satisfaction of getting them quickly (because I’m a Nike member) and also the warranty/customer support that Nike has.

The PFTF are actually on sale. (Would totally get them, but I’m still recovering from getting the 16 Fresh Breds :blush:)

These won't hit sales. At the same time, those are South Beach prices now. They were going for like $400-450 before the US release. Whether one is better than the other is a personal opinion.
Das crazy money right there.

Back
Top Bottom