Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

I've actually seen several people in posts and video reviews refer to the HWC as if they're a throwback lakers colorway. Nooo they're orange and blue like they have been for the last 15 years 😄 No lakers involvement at all

Haven’t been in here since space jam movie day but what’s the speculation for the delays? Covid causing production issues? Shipping issues? both.

Hoping they shock drop the orange joints with the 9’s :smile:

I need the HWCs but I also need the cheetah fortnite joints
1637553784715.png

I'm gon be stompin around brooklyn feelin like armor king
kingelbow.gif

Attachments

• 1637553874638.png
    1637553874638.png
    355 KB · Views: 273
Gone are the days NBA players wear lebron's the game has evolved and these are too bulky for most players, guys want to be light on their feet and have more court feel. There's no more tight ends in the NBA these days and it shows with so many wearing light low tops, even the 'bigs' are wearing Kobes etc.

The guys who tend to wear the more bulky shoes go for models like kyries or KDs cus they have better court feel and lockdown.

The only nba player that might benefit from these is Zion cus hes undersized (needs the extra midsole stack) and would benefit from the cushion.

If those couple ounces are deal breakers I don’t know what to tell ya. The most meticulous dudes are usually the worst hoopers lol. “Yo I don’t got my stance socks” :lol:
I know right I've been saying this same thing since probably 1999-2000. As someone who went pretty deep in their basketball career and played all of their life I can firmly attest that an ounce or two of extra weight in a shoe means absolutely nothing. The only time I can ever recall genuinely feeling like the weight and bulk of a shoe affected my performance was with the team reebok question my freshman year and some team adidas my junior year that were absolute BOATS. These are far from being too heavy to hoop in. If they started making lebrons in these bland, uninspired 6 Oz. loafer looking joints that are popular in the league right now then I'd likely no longer be a customer. LMFAO he said the most meticulous dudes are usually the worst hoopers. This is equal parts hilarious and truth

Gone are the days NBA players wear lebron's the game has evolved and these are too bulky for most players, guys want to be light on their feet and have more court feel. There's no more tight ends in the NBA these days and it shows with so many wearing light low tops, even the 'bigs' are wearing Kobes etc.

The guys who tend to wear the more bulky shoes go for models like kyries or KDs cus they have better court feel and lockdown.

The only nba player that might benefit from these is Zion cus hes undersized (needs the extra midsole stack) and would benefit from the cushion.

You’re right, players nowadays aren’t looking for max cushioning,. They’re looking for court feel and shoes to make them feel and play fast.

Whether consciously or subconsciously. Some shoes you just feel faster in.

You’re right, players nowadays aren’t looking for max cushioning,. They’re looking for court feel and shoes to make them feel and play fast.

Whether consciously or subconsciously. Some shoes you just feel faster in.
I think it's also not being taken into account the whole trend factor, or fashion aspect of it if you will. These guys can holler about tech specs all day and night but we know everyone isn't absolutely HAVING to have kobes just because of performance. Let's just keep it all the way real

I think it's also not being taken into account the whole trend factor, or fashion aspect of it if you will. These guys can holler about tech specs all day and night but we know everyone isn't absolutely HAVING to have kobes just because of performance. Let's just keep it all the way real

Yes you’re right, but his shoes were popular around the league before…

I know because I got my great googles on! Plus I remembered.

https://ballershoesdb.com/blog/popular-shoes-brands-worn-players-around-nba/

https://ballershoesdb.com/blog/popular-shoes-brands-worn-players-around-nba-2018-edition/

https://www.nssmag.com/en/sports/12386/the-most-popular-shoe-among-nba-players

Back
Top Bottom