Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

They should've done a Cocoa Pebbles one! :emoji_smile:
Oh god no homie 🤣 dont give them any ideas.... puddin stain/mustard yellow. If they took the advice from this board the 20s will be built like beach water shoes that convert into sandals for "ultimate court feel" and they will be 100% biodegradable within one calendar year. That will also be the launch colorway

Oh god no homie 🤣 dont give them any ideas.... puddin stain/mustard yellow. If they took the advice from this board the 20s will be built like beach water shoes that convert into sandals for "ultimate court feel" and they will be 100% biodegradable within one calendar year. That will also be the launch colorway
Funny guy right here Lmaooooo

These are the first signature shoes in a while at this price point where you look at them and say “wow” - can’t say the same about models in the past close to this price.
Facts. The 16’s were the most recent like that actually look and feel like a $200+ sneaker

Just tried on a pair and they are way too tight on the heel and sides, but a lot of toe room smh. Looks wise i like them a lot tho. Y'all went true to size with these?

Last edited:
These are the vibes they should be giving you

Attachments

• 1 (3).jpg
    1 (3).jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 1 (4).jpg
    1 (4).jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 412
I find myself cranking the laces down pretty tight, so maybe I’m on the opposite end of the spectrum with my narrow feet 😂

But man double socking it up to fill out some of the extra room in the toe box… the length is fine but a little too much wiggle room up front from the width and height of the shoe.

I’ve been on NT for years, I’ve seen this statement for years and I never really got it. Now it clicked.
Being younger all the LeBrons I mainly wanted was the pairs he wore in game.
He’s worn the 19 maybe 10x and that’s pushing it this whole year. That’s crazy. I heard the air unit was too big but after seeing them in person they don’t look too high but, I’m not 6’8 260lbs.
I remember he had issues with the 12 they pulled them from shelves and fixed what the issue was. If my memory serves me correctly there was some issue with the XI lebron and Foamposite material truly doesn’t get along.

The 19 might be the Air Jordan 2/10 of the line. Nice shoe, lot of potential but it just doesn’t have that ummph to them.
I feel Nike continues to implement all of their new tech into shoes and it’s been hit or miss.
Him not wearing these takes some appeal away from me. I still like the Tune Squads, Breds, HWC(are “ok” not for retail”) I’ll get those down the line and wait for the 20 at this point.
They should be getting LeBron's input in designing and weartesting

havent been in here in forever. are these still lost on a boat somewhere?

Breds Space Jams HWC and Christmas dropped on NDC. Everyone probably can answer diff for their local stores

Although I’d have liked to see the Space Jams hit the regular foot sites bc NDC still didn’t have anything over a 13

Back
Top Bottom