Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Damn! This is my first time seeing the lebron 19's for little kids. If the men's cut was similar to this silhouette I think this shoe might have been more well received.
Capture.JPG

has any of your guys sweatsuits turned yellow yet?

wondering if i buy how can i keep them from yellowing.

has any of your guys sweatsuits turned yellow yet?

wondering if i buy how can i keep them from yellowing.
Clean after each wear. Otherwise I don’t think you can prevent it from yellowing due to the materials.

My breds came in and I went half up but sheesh these fit weird. Wish you could pick between the EP pair. They are a little long lengthwise but super narrow. I combed through the thread to see how they fit but that was way too difficult. I hear they loosen up but not enough for me to go TTS apparently. Besides that they do look amazing, def the best color. Might go for the MPLS pair

My breds came in and I went half up but sheesh these fit weird. Wish you could pick between the EP pair. They are a little long lengthwise but super narrow. I combed through the thread to see how they fit but that was way too difficult. I hear they loosen up but not enough for me to go TTS apparently. Besides that they do look amazing, def the best color. Might go for the MPLS pair

As a big footer (14), I went TTS but kinda have the same opinion as you. They seem long which is okay but it also squeezes the front of my foot more than id prefer and i dont tighten or tie my shoes at all.

I normally wear a size 13, but lebrons always fit too snug on me. I have to go up an entire size to get the right fit.

Ordered lows on the 11th, they finally shipped today BUT looks like Nike upgraded my order to two day shipping so it’s all good

In my experience, Orders from NDC take longer to ship out and deliver than purchases from SNKRS. I thought all nike members were provided free 2-day shipping but my thought has proven me wrong many times over on ndc purchases. So a 3-day processing time before shipping isnt THAT bad considering

They fit TTS for me but I use mine for basketball. It'd go 1/2 size up for casual wear.

I was supposed to post that reply earlier but now I have an update\edit.

The 19 are snug in the forefoot TTS. I played in then today and when I took them off, my feet hurt because then needed to,get used to not being tight! :rofl:

But wearing then felt great!

Back
Top Bottom