Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
You're not wrong.

And to answer "bosscosgoodiez"'s question:

Yes, I would like the Lebron XX CHRISTMAS in grey....to match the color of my soul after seeing that post.

20230105_020832.jpg

I could be wrong but these look like the Christmas pair with a filter.
That's exactly it. It's on the guy's YT channel... a 'shorts' video with split screens. The other views are the normal color without the filter. Who knows why he thought it would be a good idea :emoji_unamused:

So I got the Christmas pair in and they feel great and are beautiful in person. What I don't understand is people saying that the Lebron XX's generally run small. Very TTS in my opinion, perfect length and wide footer friendly, with a tad bit more wiggle room due to the knit than the Kobe V or VI Protro.

Maybe it's because of the Miami Heat colorway which seems to be the odd out pair and definitely runs smaller. Even some websites selling multiple colorways of the Lebron XX have recommended at least half size up for Heat colorway only.

Having said this, how do the Time Machines compare to the "normal fitting" Lebron's like the Violet Frost or Stocking Stuffers? Got a TTS pair in reach for slightly above retail and might be copping because I simply love this shoe!

So I got the Christmas pair in and they feel great and are beautiful in person. What I don't understand is people saying that the Lebron XX's generally run small. Very TTS in my opinion, perfect length and wide footer friendly, with a tad bit more wiggle room due to the knit than the Kobe V or VI Protro.

Maybe it's because of the Miami Heat colorway which seems to be the odd out pair and definitely runs smaller. Even some websites selling multiple colorways of the Lebron XX have recommended at least half size up for Heat colorway only.

Having said this, how do the Time Machines compare to the "normal fitting" Lebron's like the Violet Frost or Stocking Stuffers? Got a TTS pair in reach for slightly above retail and might be copping because I simply love this shoe!
They have all fit pretty true to size for me.

0CFB1111-6933-4167-9BB9-0C4ADBB3E691.jpeg

Just got my Debuts in. The paper came in a condition that would make it appear that I’m not the first owner.

812A1E86-A990-4CEA-9F8C-10DEBF9BBA9F.jpeg

The laces appear to be tied funny.

Am I being anal retentive. I’m bout to ask for an exchange but then again the outsoles are clean.

Tried on. I tried em on at DSG, could tell someone had tried on the same right shoe as well

Tried on. I tried em on at DSG, could tell someone had tried on the same right shoe as well
That’s understandable at a store.

All my other pairs have been pristine so it stuck out. The outsole is immaculate so probably on carpet. I’ll mull it over.

I like the grey pair even though it could be an Xmas mock up. The last great grey pairs were the 9s and 11s (terracotta) IMO.

0CFB1111-6933-4167-9BB9-0C4ADBB3E691.jpeg

Just got my Debuts in. The paper came in a condition that would make it appear that I’m not the first owner.

812A1E86-A990-4CEA-9F8C-10DEBF9BBA9F.jpeg

The laces appear to be tied funny.

Am I being anal retentive. I’m bout to ask for an exchange but then again the outsoles are clean.
No shoe trees? Could’ve been tried on.

No shoe trees? Could’ve been tried on.
Bro, I completely forgot they came with the cardboard shoe trees!!

On the phone with Nike to exchange or return them. They said they can’t exchange (due to how popular the shoe is and stock).

Someone said they were on DSG.

I got my pair of the pink cow prints today.

D7E4DD19-9016-486E-A34B-34D71D2CC1C4.jpeg

Comparison of the Debut box (right) and South Beast (left). You can see there is minor damage on the Debut box.

DE5BC125-0D85-4EA8-8C92-10FD6E61F0F6.jpeg

C992C97D-DF0F-4838-A289-E37254C075DF.jpeg

Look!! Cardboard shoe tree and tied the correct way.

The stocking stuffer definitely fits looser for me than my other colorways. Not a bad thing for now, but If it loosens up even more then I’ll be a bit annoyed haha!

Oh my god. Oh my god I can't believe the box paper is crumpled that's so heartbreaking I'm so sorry man. You must be devastated. Please set up a gofundme and let me know if I can help in anyway.
Will you?

Folks set up that Go Fund Me for that cats kid in the Lost and Found thread.

But methinks your sarcasm is more than your generosity.

The shoes are going back. We going immaculate in the Debuts.

Back
Top Bottom