Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
What was the top star fiasco? I’m top star and didn’t even try for those
Someone found a link to the L&F that was supposed to go live on Top Star. Folks figured out a way to check out using real and bogus eBay accounts. Someone, who had top star status, got upset and reported it. There might have been one other. Orders got cancelled. It then devolved.

I swear if one of y’all rats to Nike that ppl on here are getting orders with crumpled tissue paper
Don’t forget missing shoe trees.

Just don’t let Nike know there are people in here who want discounts. Their SNKRS accounts might get banned.

Werd when I get defects like that from nike I use it to get a discount code for future orders. Got a 15% recently for some ACG pants that had a mark on em. The mark didn't bother me at all but if I can finesse nike for a refund or discount code while keeping the product, I will.

los-angeles-lakers-v-san-antonio-spurs.jpg

Need Nike to drop these, Knit versions of the ones he wore on his birthday.

Werd when I get defects like that from nike I use it to get a discount code for future orders. Got a 15% recently for some ACG pants that had a mark on em. The mark didn't bother me at all but if I can finesse nike for a refund or discount code while keeping the product, I will.
I got a 20% coupon for a price match, but then ended up returning the shoes anyway cause they fit me too tightly. Kept the coupon and used it on the Christmas pairs, got em for 168$

Trinities just scream hoops shoe to me. Kinda wish I kept my pair. Too bad there’s no dsg near me at all. Is it possible to get a price match during online purchase?

So I got the Christmas pair in and they feel great and are beautiful in person. What I don't understand is people saying that the Lebron XX's generally run small. Very TTS in my opinion, perfect length and wide footer friendly, with a tad bit more wiggle room due to the knit than the Kobe V or VI Protro.

Maybe it's because of the Miami Heat colorway which seems to be the odd out pair and definitely runs smaller. Even some websites selling multiple colorways of the Lebron XX have recommended at least half size up for Heat colorway only.

Having said this, how do the Time Machines compare to the "normal fitting" Lebron's like the Violet Frost or Stocking Stuffers? Got a TTS pair in reach for slightly above retail and might be copping because I simply love this shoe!

I only have the Trinity’s and my foot says that shoe’s a bit snug.

When I get another pair I’ll be able to better compare with the others.

Trinities just scream hoops shoe to me. Kinda wish I kept my pair. Too bad there’s no dsg near me at all. Is it possible to get a price match during online purchase?
Yes, take a screen shot of the dtlr price and do an online chat. Chat will ask you for a photo or a link and more then likely they will adjust it for you. DSG rarely has good third party cashback (ie Rakuten etc). It usually sits at 1% back except during curtain holidays or on “Rakuten day” (I’ve seen 10 or 12% back on those days). However their customer service imo is top tier.

I only have the Trinity’s and my foot says that shoe’s a bit snug.

When I get another pair I’ll be able to better compare with the others.
I had to return my trinities cause 10 was painfully tight and 10.5 was too loose. I need like a 10.25 in that colorway 😂

Currently have violet frost, debut ep, and Christmas in size 10 and the Christmas and debut ep fit roomier than the violet frost.

Y’all notice how Nike keeps restocking the 20’s these are more available than Nike leads us to believe. Will we be able to see discounts🤷🏾.
Not sure about all sizes but I do check my size 12 almost daily… Debuts pop up at least once a week, and right after New Years there was a SS and SB restock. Other than that it’s been pretty dry at least from what I’ve seen.

Back
Top Bottom