Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Back at the new gym trying to get my shot back to pre pandemic status lol.

Attachments

• 34193386-5467-457D-A620-CC85E3485D06.jpeg
    34193386-5467-457D-A620-CC85E3485D06.jpeg
    403.4 KB · Views: 326
No one’s gonna wanna use your ball to play!

How’s the traction on the clear soles?
Traction is very good. The clear soles are almost too soft, the tread is ripping off already just from ndoor use

And you’re right no one wanted to use my ball haha. It’s definitely harder to shoot with.

I had to return my trinities cause 10 was painfully tight and 10.5 was too loose. I need like a 10.25 in that colorway 😂

Currently have violet frost, debut ep, and Christmas in size 10 and the Christmas and debut ep fit roomier than the violet frost.

Not a 10.25! :rofl:

So the stocking stuffer traction the only one w that fraying flaw?
I have the SS's and have played in them for about 18-20 hours now (I'll be getting another two tomorrow morning, or this morning) and there is no fraying. Also been wearing them casual to help break them in quicker, wearing them to and from the runs as well. Definitely one of the best basketball sneakers I've ever used, but again, no fraying whatsoever. Tomorrow I'll get a picture of what the traction looks like after I'm done playing.

1461773342-cryuff.gif

Niketalk rule #48 - The turn is, and shall forever be, inevitable.
Remember how everyone "hated" the Xmas when pics first dropped? Happens every time 🙄
Are you guys not aware of the very likely possibility that people who didn't like them spoke that displeasure before and people who do like them are speaking that approval now? It's not always that a ton of people changed their mind; it's usually that a large group consists of tons of people on different sides, and this is a very large group.

I didn't like them because they were TOO christmassy...and that's why I didn't buy them. Love the green, but adding the red and holiday print kills it for the other 11 months of the year.

Ya'll stay away from them doo-doos next week. I want a pair.

So the stocking stuffer traction the only one w that fraying flaw?
It’s probably my fault because I used a Clorox wipe to clean the bottoms off. Was a super dusty court and it was caked on after that first day. Maybe the chemicals weakened the outsole.

What do you guys usually use to clean the outsoles?

Are you guys not aware of the very likely possibility that people who didn't like them spoke that displeasure before and people who do like them are speaking that approval now? It's not always that a ton of people changed their mind; it's usually that a large group consists of tons of people on different sides, and this is a very large group.
When you see the same names voicing this displeasure in the beginning post "mail day 🔥 🔥 🔥" then this theory is debunked.

Back
Top Bottom