Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
For those that are interested…

EE5A320C-4831-4E2E-8C69-5B9194E21C8D.jpeg

https://www.centretx.com/products/nike-lebron-20-total-orange-vivid-purple-green-strike-3-10
Sold out

Ep debut on court today.

The extra width from the EP gives me a perfect fit TTS. Probably will try to get the “black and gold” in EP too. Besides that I think I’m done with the 20s for now.

Attachments

• 8C755D0C-BD1E-4716-8359-C713FE5996F9.jpeg
    8C755D0C-BD1E-4716-8359-C713FE5996F9.jpeg
    451.7 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:
Ep debut on court today.

The extra width from the EP gives me a perfect fit TTS. Probably will try to get the “black and gold” in EP too. Besides that I think I’m done with the 20s for now.
It's good to know EPs are actually a tad wider in this model. I want to try the Jordan 37 low PF but I'm not sure theres a difference worth paying extra for.

Damn, I’m torn between “The Chosen One” and “Lifer” pairs. Both are decent multicolored pairs.

Ep debut on court today.

yeah, and can still see your feet perturbing in the mid foot area. this model just didn't feel stable for me at all .

yeah, and can still see your feet perturbing in the mid foot area. this model just didn't feel stable for me at all .
Yeah, I actually stopped playing a game or two early today cause my feet were hurting a bit. Already beat everyone in the gym twice so wasn’t much reason to keep playing with painful toes lol.

Ep debut on court today.

So EP a big difference in width?

So EP a big difference in width?
It’s noticeable for me, I struggle with the normal XX true to size width wise. If I go half a size up, the width feels perfect but I have too much empty length in the toe box and my foot slides and heel slips.

TTS EP fits me well both width and length wise. On non ep versions, my foot spills over the midsole and I get pain in the pinky and outer edge of the foot.

Chicago always good to me. Was able to grab both of these today. The Nike lifer is more impressive in person. Good details. When I get back home if someone else doesn’t post them I’ll put more detailed photos up.
1EEC149C-D9A7-4D39-9CA2-C2CF672162E6.jpeg
60A25DD0-D1CA-4F4E-AED7-AAB172823422.jpeg
They look great in hand! The bottom shoe looks a lot longer than the top one for some reason, must be the angle haha

Yeah, I actually stopped playing a game or two early today cause my feet were hurting a bit. Already beat everyone in the gym twice so wasn’t much reason to keep playing with painful toes lol.
Yeah bro. Take it easy on em lol

But I hear you. Foot working extra for all that soft phylon. Actually feel like it’s too soft. Want to feel more zoom in those impact and reactionary moments

Lifers are very nice. Too similar to debuts imo. I can't justify buying them.

ultimatecam ultimatecam please do post more pics. Also, did the lifers come with extra laces ?

Sorry to hear a lot of folks aren’t finding the 20s working out for them. I got 4 pairs because I really don’t want to hoop in anything else haha. For stability issues, have any of y’all tried using orthotics instead of the stock insoles?

Back
Top Bottom