Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Yeah bro. Take it easy on em lol

But I hear you. Foot working extra for all that soft phylon. Actually feel like it’s too soft. Want to feel more zoom in those impact and reactionary moments
The court I play at is super dusty too, so that tires out the feet, ankles and Achilles even faster. They rent the court out a lot for private groups and other activities like Zumba class SMH

1678279040896.jpeg

1678279144484.jpeg

Yeah I can see it

1678279238029.gif

Sorry to hear a lot of folks aren’t finding the 20s working out for them. I got 4 pairs because I really don’t want to hoop in anything else haha. For stability issues, have any of y’all tried using orthotics instead of the stock insoles?
It’s a great shoe for the most part. Amazing traction and impact protection. Mostly a fit issue for me, as the shoe doesn’t move with my foot as seamlessly as I’d like. I can’t lace them that tight due to mid foot discomfort so it feels like my foot is fighting the shoe when I make hard cuts and drives or try to stop to rise up for a mid range.

Basically it feels good for a one hour session but my feet will hurt at the end of two hours.

One thing I kind of like about the brons is that they basically make me 2 inches taller. Nice for getting rebounds and playing defense against big men. But it takes a few shots to get used to the extra height and affect it has on my arc.

Last edited:
Played a couple indoor games last night. Unfortunately, the floor is terrible and we were all slipping like crazy. Can't really say too much about how the 20s performed. Feet were hurting after first game, felt great after some rest and playing another game. Still not feeling any of the cushioning or lockdown problems. Can't speak on traction :rolleyes will prob wind up using outdoors regardless though

In 2 days the 20's went from the best performer since the OG Chuck Taylor's to problematic on the ankles and achilles and mushier than mashed potatoes.

1678314484827.gif

Just for that im gonna play in my all stars tomorrow 🤣

I’m still gonna buy a pair of the black and golds on April 6. Belieee dat playboi (hopefully EP)

I'm honestly just playing in them until the next Lebrons or if the Jordan 38 will have a wider fit. Then these will be regulated to my side job walking dogs.

I'm honestly just playing in them until the next Lebrons or if the Jordan 38 will have a wider fit. Then these will be regulated to my side job walking dogs.
The new balance 2 way v3 finally came back in stock in wide sizes today, I hopped on a pair in my size with the quickness!

In terms of wider fit, the lebron 16 was very comfortable for me!

Look at the difference in shape between the 16 and 20. The 16 is also a little bit longer

Attachments

• 6FF2C00B-287B-4068-AB98-15D933F9B9B5.jpeg
    6FF2C00B-287B-4068-AB98-15D933F9B9B5.jpeg
    413.1 KB · Views: 686
  • 37B1DD3A-2D73-4232-94BE-709EC4DBFFC7.jpeg
    37B1DD3A-2D73-4232-94BE-709EC4DBFFC7.jpeg
    503.4 KB · Views: 699
Just for that im gonna play in my all stars tomorrow 🤣

I’m still gonna buy a pair of the black and golds on April 6. Belieee dat playboi (hopefully EP)

Trust I appreciate the feedback. Other than some colorways fitting tighter there was nothing negative said about playing in them.

But I appreciate the updates and keeping us informed.

The new balance 2 way v3 finally came back in stock in wide sizes today, I hopped on a pair in my size with the quickness!

In terms of wider fit, the lebron 16 was very comfortable for me!

Look at the difference in shape between the 16 and 20. The 16 is also a little bit longer
Can’t wait to hear about to two wxy. Heard traction is insane

Can’t wait to hear about to two wxy. Heard traction is insane
I tried on a standard pair in store and the traction and cushion were quite nice. The shoe runs true to size length wise but slightly narrow. The wide sizes have been out of stock online forever, I got lucky to randomly snag one online today in size 10, and it was out of stock again within 10 minutes. Luckily enough it was actually the only colorway I like too, as not many come in wide.

I tried on a standard pair in store and the traction and cushion were quite nice. The shoe runs true to size length wise but slightly narrow. The wide sizes have been out of stock online forever, I got lucky to randomly snag one online today in size 10, and it was out of stock again within 10 minutes. Luckily enough it was actually the only colorway I like too, as not many come in wide.
That’s fire! In the weartesters review above for the NXXT the dude shows the two wxy when talking about the nxxt traction not being as good as em.

Trust I appreciate the feedback. Other than some colorways fitting tighter there was nothing negative said about playing in them.

But I appreciate the updates and keeping us informed.
For me, still, it’s the 20 and Two wxy 3 as top performers with the 37 low sliding in as well. Kd15, fresh foam bb, spawn 5 and now Harden 7 are all in my tops right now.

What is the release date on the uninterrupted pair?

For those that have them, how do the all red pair (Liverpool's) fit? Tight like the Trinity's or more true to size? Also, is the outsole more of a translucent or solid rubber type?

Back
Top Bottom